Ex players and that

I like the Timbers, they're probably my favourite MLS side. They just seem to get it a bit more than a lot of the others. Though to be fair that league is really kicking on in general.

The atmosphere is pretty good. Strange but good. They have big beardy blokes at the front telling people what to sing. A bit like in Italy but employed by the club. They set of the Pyro's (controlled) too. Pass a song sheet out at some games too. The songs are funny.

Sells out every week. Portland and Seattle seem to be well into it.

Ricketts who used to play in net for Bradford is their keeper.

Not our ex BUT

Notts County's number 7 (Grealish), the one with no shin pads, just come on for Villa at the Ethiad.

Saturday hes up against Connor Brown, Tuesday he's up against Pablo Zabaleta. Should be a piece of piss in comparison with Saturday.

Dave Penney is on the Southend Bench in the play-off Semi Final on sky now.

He's Phil Browns' assistant manager.

I didnt know that, i thought he was still doing his 'soccer school' in Doncaster?

Seems he's been their all this season.

Wow. Phil Brown and Dave Penney together. Fair play in getting to the play-offs to the Southend players...

Once he decides what he wants to be when he grows up, a Left Back, a Left Winger or Boxer noe it seems, he'll be all the better for it.

Over-rated IMO, didnt really impress me whilst on loan here; and he's hardly had a stella career since either.

Glad we've avoid him TBF, and i doubt we were ever tempted either...

Oh god, someone better start paying for extra bandwidth for this site now. Either that or I'm going to take out copyright on the phrase "worth a punt?" and coin it in.

Oh god, someone better start paying for extra bandwidth for this site now. Either that or I'm going to take out copyright on the phrase "worth a punt?" and coin it in.

20 in 74 for us

A consistent one in 4 everywhere he's been

Double figures twice for us and 5 times in his career

Still only 30

Seemed a really level headed character who'd fit into any dressing room when he was here

Joking aside, we could do a lot worse and he could probably do a lot better.....

Edited by HarryBosch