Ex players and that

16 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

A certain centre-half deemed too old for the fourth division is currently over 100 minutes into a FA Cup third round reply against Premier League opponents 🤦🏼‍♂️

Looks like he might be playing against our illustrious, but fading neighbours in the next round? 

Watford have severely disrespected the competition tonight. 3 first team players in the whole squad of 18. What happened to having to play 5 of the team from the previous game etc?

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Watford have severely disrespected the competition tonight. 3 first team players in the whole squad of 18. What happened to having to play 5 of the team from the previous game etc?

The FA have shafted them a bit to be fair by making them play 48 hours after a league match. But yeah I’m sure they could have wheeled a few first teamers out 

1 hour ago, Chris15Arm said:

Think that only applies to the B-team trophy. 

11 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

The FA have shafted them a bit to be fair by making them play 48 hours after a league match. But yeah I’m sure they could have wheeled a few first teamers out 

And they now play Saturday I think?

18 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

Staying in the Prem. is far more important than getting a bit further in the cup.

Just now, al_bro said:

Staying in the Prem. is far more important than getting a bit further in the cup.

I agree but they had 5 subs in their last game. Plus a couple who didnt make the squad. So they should have been able to put out a team easily of first teamers