Ex players and that

On 2/9/2020 at 8:42 PM, OLDHAMADE said:

It was more than that when Rovers were in the premiership and how long ago are we talking?

Bet you can't watch a top 4 side for less than 60 quid nowadays 

Burnley prices, which include games against Arsenal and Spurs.

Tickets for February and March’s home games are now on sale.

Tickets prices are from:

• Adults - £30
  • Seniors / under 22's £20
  • Juniors - £15
  • Under 12's - £10

Remarkable that Rotherham have kept faith with Paul Warne in this day and age, and he's having a yo yo career with them, but L1 is tough this year showing he is doing a good job. I think you really have to have huge funds to compete in the Championship these days.

26 minutes ago, singe said:

Remarkable that Rotherham have kept faith with Paul Warne in this day and age, and he's having a yo yo career with them, but L1 is tough this year showing he is doing a good job. I think you really have to have huge funds to compete in the Championship these days.

Warne and Lowe are good recent examples of keeping faith with your young coach even when you get relegated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, singe said:

I know the sponsor of Rotherham. Dyed in the wool club man. They do actually do things properly there

• Like 1

We’ve said many times before.... our next appointment has got to be the right one, however, Simon Grayson, another ‘top manager’ has failed 3 times in 3 years in his last three jobs at Sunderland, Bradford, and now Blackpool.

There are no guarantees with any manager in football regardless of previous success!

28 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We’ve said many times before.... our next appointment has got to be the right one, however, Simon Grayson, another ‘top manager’ has failed 3 times in 3 years in his last three jobs at Sunderland, Bradford, and now Blackpool.

There are no guarantees with any manager in football regardless of previous success!

I can give you one guarantee, Dino will never succeed as a football manager at any club within the EFL. 

Edited by LightDN123

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m torn. I almost don’t want any good manager under the clowns. They’ll get no support or just pressure from the hierarchy and do badly / walk / get sacked soon after - and never want to come back, and that’ll be our chance of a decent manager at a time they can make a difference... gone.

On the flip side, who wants a string of shit, uninspiring, thick, lying, puppet managers?

7 hours ago, maddog said:

I’m torn. I almost don’t want any good manager under the clowns. They’ll get no support or just pressure from the hierarchy and do badly / walk / get sacked soon after - and never want to come back, and that’ll be our chance of a decent manager at a time they can make a difference... gone.

On the flip side, who wants a string of shit, uninspiring, thick, lying, puppet managers?

Shit owners, shit manager or shit owners, good manager....?

I know what I'd rather take my chances with....