Ex players and that

9 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Made a bit of a Pratt  of yourself there haven’t you .....he played for us in 2017

Isn't he the lad we got from QPR on loan who scored on his debut at Gillingham away in 2013?

I can't be arsed checking Google.

1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

So on the one hand I am talking about the wrong subject ( I now agree that might be the case) but on the other hand I am still right apparently on the subject I did not know I was talking about ....not a bad trick that😀

I think the word you're searching for is irrelevant.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, LaticsPete said:

“We’ll win, we’re Oldham”

Thoughtful piece on Earl Barrett from the Everton programme. 
https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1725420/earl-barrett-on-dealing-with-racism-his-everton-years-and-stateside-life

Very good interview. Shame they got the FA Cup semi-final year wrong. 

What a player Earl Barrett was. Shameful to read about the racism that he encountered playing for City reserves in the 80s. I confess that when I hear Raheem Sterling talking about racism nowadays I sometimes find myself thinking, come on, it's much better nowadays (I do believe it is), no need to keep going on - but sadly, he probably does need to keep speaking out, the troglodytes are never far away.