Ex players and that

19 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Must be true then 😂

The point was more how little Rangers fans seem to rate him. I’d been under the impression he was doing alright there (I seem to remember some decent Europa League reports) but evidently not. I doubt the fans would be reacting the same way to someone who they deem less expendable like Morelos.

Edited by south east latic

19 hours ago, south east latic said:

Rangers fans on Twitter don’t seem to think he’ll play for them again. Doesn’t seem to have had a look in this season and doesn’t sound as though they rate him particularly highly.

I used to think There's only one thing worse than spouting an opinion based on ignorance and that's posting an opinion based on twitter. Thanks to you I now know there is a further level called 'spouting an ignorant opinion based on twitter and only receiving back up from BCD and Latics22'

Enjoy your party 🤢🤢🤢

22 hours ago, disjointed said:

That will be a bit harsh on the lad. 

Harsher than you think. I expect Magic Mikey had the man management skills of the Chuckle Brothers in mind. Edmundson won't just be sent back here on loan, he'll then be told to train with the youth team and won't be allowed anywhere near the first team squad. The last thing this squad needs is a reasonably experienced centre back.