Ex players and that

On 1/30/2021 at 10:14 PM, GrahamHughes said:

I presume we’ll get a post on here every time Rowe scores.He wasn’t a starter for us,was a high earner and would’ve left for nothing in 4 months time.We’ve now got Hillsner,Adams and the recently vanished but promising Barnes in with the cash raised,no brainer really!

Well, the thread title is "ex players and that"...

21 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Well, the thread title is "ex players and that"...

53 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Correct and why not highlight the almighty cock up they've made in getting rid of a player who should have started every game

Agree. And Rowe was banging them in in training this week... allegedly 👀

37 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good interview here with Jose Baxter (baby). Very interesting/surprising to hear him say Dan Gardner was the best player he played with at Latics...

More evidence that Marco & Mo's influence is detrimental. Jose's opinion of Mo is pretty clear to see isn't it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Agree. And Rowe was banging them in in training this week... allegedly 👀

Have to say the "banging them in in training" means nothing, as we have seen and heard with previous Latics strikers. Not being detrimental to Rowe as I feel he is a loss to the team and wish him much success.

9 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Have to say the "banging them in in training" means nothing, as we have seen and heard with previous Latics strikers. Not being detrimental to Rowe as I feel he is a loss to the team and wish him much success.

Might suggest he is re-enthused though which just emphasises the foolishness of pissing him off in the first place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good interview here with Jose Baxter (baby). Very interesting/surprising to hear him say Dan Gardner was the best player he played with at Latics...

Seemed like it was just the only name he could remember..

25 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Even the doubters would  have him back now, an ever present in a team a division higher.

It's a bit of a romantic view thinking that he's still anything like the player he was in his first stint with us, unfortunately...

Edited by JoeP

On 2/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

He is such a legend. Love that lad, and would love it if he has another swansong and then becomes gaffer in the future

Edited by youngen
  • Like 1

Just now, Magic Mikey said:

Something has passed me by. What's he done? He hasn't been Zooming in Handforth has he?

Walking round Dovestones with 4 mates, posted on social media. 

Pretty commonplace outdoors, you only have to go to Heaton Park on a Saturday morning to see groups of people replicating Park run. The police haven't got enough resources and I'm sure they have better things to do. 

• Like 2