Ex players and that

23 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

They are NOT in a bubble. They go home , they go to supermarkets, to takeaways

the cricketers staying in the same hotel and seeing nobody outside that hotel are in a bubble

I think you’ll find that everyone in bubbles up and down the country go home and to the supermarkets too... 

you don’t have to live with your bubble though  you are only meant to have one with one other household 

but it’s mute / they’re going to work and that’s allowed 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I think you’ll find that everyone in bubbles up and down the country go home and to the supermarkets too... 

you don’t have to live with your bubble you 🤡

Not sure that is the definition of bubble...it requires the concept of exclusivity... and in any case  within the bubbles even as you describe them you aren’t allowed to go round hugging each other

1 minute ago, Sheep Foot said:

Not sure that is the definition of bubble...it requires the concept of exclusivity... and in any case  within the bubbles even as you describe them you aren’t allowed to go round hugging each other

Edited to clarify 

write to the FA and the government if you’re so arsed 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

11 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

It surprises me that this far into the pandemic there are people who don't know what a bubble is. They must have been living in a 🤔

Are the kids in your school operate  in a bubble? You use the term bubble for it but in effect it is a segregation for 6 hours? No way do the kids live in that  bubble? .....the test cricketers do live in an exclusive bubble for the period of their selection? ...footballers do not not?   

in short I am happy to say that at after 9 months I do believe the concept of bubbles is confused

i would be happy for you to give me your definition of a bubble that is clear and not ambiguous and covers all uses of the the term of “ bubble” given your surprise that it is not understood  ....genuinely 

26 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Are the kids in your school operate  in a bubble? You use the term bubble for it but in effect it is a segregation for 6 hours? No way do the kids live in that  bubble? .....the test cricketers do live in an exclusive bubble for the period of their selection? ...footballers do not not?   

in short I am happy to say that at after 9 months I do believe the concept of bubbles is confused

i would be happy for you to give me your definition of a bubble that is clear and not ambiguous and covers all uses of the the term of “ bubble” given your surprise that it is not understood  ....genuinely 

Do you genuinely not understand how bubbles operate in schools? That the England cricketers are an absolute exception to how bubbles are being used in all types of organisations throughout the country?

3 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Do you genuinely not understand how bubbles operate in schools? That the England cricketers are an absolute exception to how bubbles are being used in all types of organisations throughout the country?

That is not the point as you know nor is it a definition of a bubble which you say is obvious.  Indeed it is nonsensical given that at 3.00 your kids stop being a bubble and get on the school bus with the same kids you have spent 6 hours segregating them from . Can the kids hug each other ? 

2 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

That is not the point as you know nor is it a definition of a bubble which you say is obvious.  Indeed it is nonsensical given that at 3.00 your kids stop being a bubble and get on the school bus with the same kids you have spent 6 hours segregating them from . Can the kids hug each other ? 

Yes it is.

No they don't.

That's against the rules.

9 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Yes it is.

No they don't.

That's against the rules.

So the rules in the school bubble are different to rules of the footballers bubble which are different that to the rules of the  cricketers bubble which are different to rules of  the childcare bubble.   Getting a bit complicated for something so obvious ?   

You are still not offering a simple definition of what you say is obvious 

3 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

So the rules in the school bubble are different to rules of the footballers bubble which are different that to the rules of the  cricketers bubble which are different to rules of  the childcare bubble.   Getting a bit complicated for something so obvious ?   

I have to agree with you. There are so many bubbles I would imagine if you asked the government department tasked with this they wouldn't have a clue either. 

11 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

I have never said it was obvious. I was genuinely surprised you didn't understand them. I was genuinely surprised that you don't know the difference between uninterested and disinterested. I'm genuinely not surprised that your trying to argume a point that I never raised.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I have never said it was obvious. I was genuinely surprised you didn't understand them. I was genuinely surprised that you don't know the difference between uninterested and disinterested. I'm genuinely not surprised that your trying to argume a point that I never raised.  

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

It surprises me that this far into the pandemic there are people who don't know what a bubble is. They must have been living in a 🤔

You still haven’t told me what one is and yes it was you who raised the issue of the understanding of the concept and reality of bubble.

as for disinterested and uninterested. I described Rowe as disinterested . Ie he showed no investment  in Oldham Athletic .....entirely different to being uninterested . I am surprised you wish to reprise your spectacular own goal 

1 minute ago, Sheep Foot said:

You still haven’t told me what one is and yes it was you who raised the issue of the understanding of the concept and reality of bubble.

as for disinterested and uninterested. I described Rowe as disinterested . Ie he showed no investment  in Oldham Athletic .....entirely different to being uninterested . I am surprised you wish to reprise your spectacular own goal 

And I'm out.

24 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

To be fair he managed to bring Rowe in to a COVID conversation 

He did but is trying to blame it on someone called Magic Mickey. Doesn't take much scrolling back to check. I'm going to start a thread saying black is black and see if he contradicts me. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Sorry but that was Magic Mickey......happy to take whatever stick you want to dish out but at least let it have some credible basis 

4 hours ago, Sheep Foot said:

it was this (quoted) basis - can’t say I’ve read all yours and mikes conversation so just pointing out you actually did include an ex player recently

Edited by Chaddyexile84