Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, singe said:

I think Derby are skint, struggling to pay wages, I guess till a takeover goes through. 

 

They are definitely are under a transfer embargo though. 


Rooney wages innit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ironic choice of club as he spent lots of time clutching at it whilst he was with us.

Fantastic news for one of our old boys   David Beharall • 2nd Managing Director at Digital Agency - CandidSky | Ex-footballer at Newcas

Currently a very angry message board somewhere in France bemoaning the signing of shite #EnglishLads.

Posted Images

On 1/30/2021 at 10:14 PM, GrahamHughes said:

I presume we’ll get a post on here every time Rowe scores.He wasn’t a starter for us,was a high earner and would’ve left for nothing in 4 months time.We’ve now got Hillsner,Adams and the recently vanished but promising Barnes in with the cash raised,no brainer really!

Well, the thread title is "ex players and that"...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Well, the thread title is "ex players and that"...

Correct and why not highlight the almighty cock up they've made in getting rid of a player who should have started every game

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Well, the thread title is "ex players and that"...

 

53 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Correct and why not highlight the almighty cock up they've made in getting rid of a player who should have started every game

 

Agree. And Rowe was banging them in in training this week... allegedly 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good interview here with Jose Baxter (baby). Very interesting/surprising to hear him say Dan Gardner was the best player he played with at Latics...

 

 

 

More evidence that Marco & Mo's influence is detrimental. Jose's opinion of Mo is pretty clear to see isn't it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Agree. And Rowe was banging them in in training this week... allegedly 👀

Have to say the "banging them in in training" means nothing, as we have seen and heard with previous Latics strikers. Not being detrimental to Rowe as I feel he is a loss to the team and wish him much success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Have to say the "banging them in in training" means nothing, as we have seen and heard with previous Latics strikers. Not being detrimental to Rowe as I feel he is a loss to the team and wish him much success.

Might suggest he is re-enthused though which just emphasises the foolishness of pissing him off in the first place.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good interview here with Jose Baxter (baby). Very interesting/surprising to hear him say Dan Gardner was the best player he played with at Latics...

 

Seemed like it was just the only name he could remember..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeP said:

 

Seemed like it was just the only name he could remember..

 

Even the doubters would  have him back now, an ever present in a team a division higher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

Even the doubters would  have him back now, an ever present in a team a division higher.

 

It's a bit of a romantic view thinking that he's still anything like the player he was in his first stint with us, unfortunately...

 

 

Edited by JoeP
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

Think he’s referring to Gardner.

 

Comment withdrawn with apologies...

 

Yeah, I always liked Gardner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good interview here with Jose Baxter (baby). Very interesting/surprising to hear him say Dan Gardner was the best player he played with at Latics...

 

 

He is such a legend. Love that lad, and would love it if he has another swansong and then becomes gaffer in the future

Edited by youngen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Scholes at it again?  He’s either monumentally thick, entitled or monumentally arrogant.  I’m going for a hat trick. 

And his mortgage is paid

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Scholes at it again?  He’s either monumentally thick, entitled or monumentally arrogant.  I’m going for a hat trick. 

Something has passed me by. What's he done? He hasn't been Zooming in Handforth has he?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Something has passed me by. What's he done? He hasn't been Zooming in Handforth has he?

Been for a walk and eaten soup (not as a sit down picnic) - not an offence in itself but did it with 4 other people 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Mikey said:

Something has passed me by. What's he done? He hasn't been Zooming in Handforth has he?

Walking round Dovestones with 4 mates, posted on social media. 

Pretty commonplace outdoors, you only have to go to Heaton Park on a Saturday morning to see groups of people replicating Park run. The police haven't got enough resources and I'm sure they have better things to do. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...