Ex players and that

5 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Along with Maouche, Iain Vigurs has been released by Ross County as well. Weren't we after him at one time a few seasons back? He's not left them as a happy bunny

And Maouche never kicked a ball for them. That move went well.

Somehow I don't think that will bother Mouche, he picked up a wage here for months without getting any where near the first team.

51 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

And Maouche never kicked a ball for them. That move went well.

He signed for them then had to sit out an isolation period. I understand that shortly afterwards his mum was diagnosed with cancer and she passed away relatively quickly. Mohammad  only made the Ross County squad for the final game of the season but didn’t come off the bench.

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

He signed for them then had to sit out an isolation period. I understand that shortly afterwards his mum was diagnosed with cancer and she passed away relatively quickly. Mohammad  only made the Ross County squad for the final game of the season but didn’t come off the bench.

He has my deepest sympathy, I hope he finds life treating him kinder in the future. He was still a fraud though. 

17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

He has my deepest sympathy, I hope he finds life treating him kinder in the future. He was still a fraud though. 

More ability than most of our midfielders this season though. (Granted doesn’t say a lot) 

Edited by adamoafc

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

2 hours ago, Wednesday said:

He was on compassionate leave for most of the time apparently 

I had no idea about any of that. Very sad and I hope the lad can come through such an awful time. A decent player on his day but he only really turned up about 3 times in every 10. 

10 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I had no idea about any of that. Very sad and I hope the lad can come through such an awful time. A decent player on his day but he only really turned up about 3 times in every 10. 

Would have him back. Played at league 1 level you know...

6 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

PW misses out on the playoffs after Halifax lose at home to Chesterfield 

That's a shame; I was hoping they'd go up. However, we will be welcoming Dean Bouzanis back to BP with Sutton United.

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Brentford on the way to the Prem....get the right owners who run the club properly and anything is possible!!

Being in a decent part of London with a local authority that gives a shit and has a plan for the club and area surrounding helps massively.