Ex players and that

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Matty Palmer to Notts County. We can't compete with these National League clubs.

Hardly
It’s like saying no League club can compete with them. Just as likely that none wanted him. NB remember how Notts County went on a spending spree a few seasons ago? Ended in disaster 

1 hour ago, LaticsPete said:

Hardly
It’s like saying no League club can compete with them. Just as likely that none wanted him. NB remember how Notts County went on a spending spree a few seasons ago? Ended in disaster 

We certainly can't compete with another National League club Stockport County, will they end in disaster too, or are their recent signings (which are definitely beyond our means) an investment in the future?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We certainly can't compete with another National League club Stockport County, will they end in disaster too, or are their recent signings (which are definitely beyond our means) an investment in the future?

Non sequitur from your original post. However it is a little like trying to nail down jelly with you - and I don’t mean to be disrespectful just that you (intentionally or not) can be very frustrating.

I’m sure you will keep posting your opinions, good luck to you BP and don’t take criticism as always being personal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I suspect their are several NL clubs we can't compete with.

1 hour ago, LaticsPete said:

Non sequitur from your original post. However it is a little like trying to nail down jelly with you - and I don’t mean to be disrespectful just that you (intentionally or not) can be very frustrating.

I’m sure you will keep posting your opinions, good luck to you BP and don’t take criticism as always being personal. 

I like to keep you all on your toes with a few tongue in cheek posts among the more serious ones.😉