Ex players and that

10 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

We'll be able to make a definitive view this season as he seems to have got his choices in.

We do look a bit more of a "team" at least pre-season. 

True, but it's concerning he never had a 'honeymoon period'. 

4 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Past it ?

Also thought he was a bit overrated whilst here. The number of times he just gave up when caught upfield really riled.

No doubt he's had a half decent career but not the way forward in my opinion.  

If we were any way forward our selves id agree but since we have had ballers at LB such as Jamie Reckord, Charles Dunne, the guy who pulled Tom Eaves hair, Andy Taylor and Ashley Smith Brown after him I’d say Grounds was an upgrade even now 

Edited by Chaddyexile84
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If we were any way forward our selves id agree but since we have had ballers at LB such as Jamie Reckord, Charles Dunne, the guy who pulled Tom Eaves hair, Andy Taylor and Ashley Smith Brown after him I’d say Grounds was an upgrade even now 

The one we have now Hart looks far better than those.

9 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I honestly didn't mind Moimbe. He saved us in at least 3 games with goal line clearances. Felt he got more stick than deserved for the relegation. We'd have already been down without him 👀

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I honestly didn't mind Moimbe. He saved us in at least 3 games with goal line clearances. Felt he got more stick than deserved for the relegation. We'd have already been down without him 👀

True - same way everyone calls Placide shit but he probably won us more points than he cost all things considered 

Edited by Chaddyexile84
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Gerrard wasn't bad for Liverpool but still gets dogs abuse for slipping against Chelsea 

12 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If only Tom Eaves was bald, we probably wouldnt have got relegated.😥

2 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Not sure where this best goes, but for those with a subscription The Athletic’s special report on Swindon Town makes for some eye-opening reading:

https://theathletic.com/2735870/2021/07/29/special-report-the-complete-utter-shambles-of-swindon-town/?source=user_shared_article

Sheridan doesn’t come out of it well either.

You can read it here:

https://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=51319.3735

Shez says he's retired from football now after his experiences there.

They might have a new owner, but I think they're going to struggle to stay in the league next season.

2 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

You can read it here:

https://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=51319.3735

Shez says he's retired from football now after his experiences there.

They might have a new owner, but I think they're going to struggle to stay in the league next season.

Lee Power the new owner of Oldham then !!!