• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ironic choice of club as he spent lots of time clutching at it whilst he was with us.

Fantastic news for one of our old boys   David Beharall • 2nd Managing Director at Digital Agency - CandidSky | Ex-footballer at Newcas

Currently a very angry message board somewhere in France bemoaning the signing of shite #EnglishLads.

Posted Images

JCH joins Doncaster

I was asked today and wasn't sure...

JCH has this season played for Oldham, Rovrum, MK Dons and has now signed for Donny.

How many clubs can you play for in a season?

JCH has this season played for Oldham, Rovrum, MK Dons and has now signed for Donny.

i thought it was only 2 clubs

That's usually the rule but the two loans with Mk Dons and Donny are youth. The same happened with Daniel Johnson he played for Chesterfield us and now PNE but his loans were emergency

Daniel Johnson scores AGAIN for Preston, PNE fans reckon he's the reason behind their dramatic change in form, currently five points clear of third with a game in hand. But hey, he upsets the balance of out team...

Daniel Johnson scores AGAIN for Preston, PNE fans reckon he's the reason behind their dramatic change in form, currently five points clear of third with a game in hand. But hey, he upsets the balance of out team...

He did. Fortunately for Preston, they don't have our team.

He did. Fortunately for Preston, they don't have our team.

Next season wont have Wilkinson, who unlike his isolated role today will have a goal poaching partner and terrorise Championship defences.

I was listening to a couple of blokes on Radio Lancashire earlier and one of them said ''He's got to be the bargain of the century at £50,000, What was Paul Lambert thinking?

Damned sure Tim Sherwood wouldn't have let him go if I'm honest'

'He's real quality and his goal was amazing!'

So Preston's gain and all that

It could just be a case of the penny dropping for Johnson. Whilst on loan he always had the safety blanket of being an Aston Villa player.

He now represents Preston in League 1..... the only way he gets back up is playing himself out either with or without PNE. Certainly is a talented footballer, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him return up the ladder!!

Yeah, but does he track back enough?

Don't forget we benched him because he wasn't working hard enough.

Much as I would prefer Lee Johnson to still be our manager he never quite sussed out how to use Baxter or Johnson best.

Edited by opinions4u
  • Stevie_J changed the title to Ex players and that