Ex players and that

Happydays 2 ex Oldham players send tranies down, made my season seeing them relegated

As a Latics fan living on Wirral made my season too ! Puts our own poor season into perspective, so let's stop all the moaning. Fair play to Ronnie Moore, how ironic his team sent them down

Was his record that bad while here?

I don't recall it being - lots seem to get the hump about the 'direct' version of the game rather than the ' ajax' version we were losing with the season before ;)

Tbh i would accept a bit of that more direct stuff at the moment.

Fair play to Ronnie Moore. Hartlepool were 10 points from safety when he took over. And now he's kept them up at the expense of the club that sacked him for a pound bet!

Which was against the rules. He could have bet several thousand pounds or 10p, it didn't matter it was still against the rules. I suppose Tranmere didn't have to fire him, and probably wouldn't have done if they had been doing well but he was suspended from ALL football for a few months so they didn't really have a lot of options.

Which was against the rules. He could have bet several thousand pounds or 10p, it didn't matter it was still against the rules. I suppose Tranmere didn't have to fire him, and probably wouldn't have done if they had been doing well but he was suspended from ALL football for a few months so they didn't really have a lot of options.

The punishment didn't fit the crime though. The FA conveniently overlook wrongdoings in the fit and proper test, yet banned Ronnie for a couple of months for a pound bet. Also Tranmere could have appointed a caretaker whilst he served his punishment so they did have options. All water under the bridge now and Ronnie has the last laugh.

One for Terry...

Diego Cervero scored the equaliser for Oviedo today in the draw that saw them take the second div title in Spain.

Some photos from a while back...

CEGo5RtW0AEl9kw.jpg

That's got to be Terry's account, surely!