Ex players and that

Sunderland could make a move for Micah Richards, who is currently on loan at Fiorentina, when the defender, 26, reaches the end of his contract at Manchester City this summer. bastard,,,,,,

It's Chris Makin all over again!

Chesterfield target Neil Redfearn as their new manager to succeed Paul Cook.

It won't be at Latics, but we may well see how Redfearn fairs in League 1.

Saunders appointed which seems a risk. Has he done anything anywhere he has been? Paul Cook to Pompey is very interesting, lower division but 'massive club' underachieving year after year. Budget must be huge so will keep an eye on them next year.

Baxter has apparently failed a drugs test! Sheff utd fans going mad saying he's been a waste of money!!

Would explain why Everton got rid and so did we - not that he tested positive but maybe hung around people who took and / or rumours around his lifestyle

Would explain why Everton got rid and so did we - not that he tested positive but maybe hung around people who took and / or rumours around his lifestyle

He'd been in bother way before we signed him.

Drugs and fake cash in his glove compartment.

I might be totally wide of the mark here, but whilst he was with us he seemed intent on putting a bit of his past history behind him, I know his dad was with him most of the day which could have been the steadying influence he needed.

Since he has been at Sheffield I would have thought he has his own place and so family visits are the exception rather than the rule, perhaps he is starting to associate himself with the less desirable people in society, as I say only a guess.