Ex players and that

Reuben Reid looked like a proper footballer at our place , held the ball up well and made space for himself.

He seems to have scored bucketloads since leaving.

He had the odd good game but, on the whole, he was overweight, lazy and completely :censored:e. Done well at Plymouth though...

Yousuf M'Changama scored for Comoros Islands in a 1-1 draw away at Lesotho last night.

According to Soccerway he is now playing for Consolat Marseille in the third tier of French football.

Good on him, I still hate Sterling for that tackle

Fair play to the lad. I watched Jacksonville in that league whilst out in the US with work - I will be harsh and say Latics would absolutely dick any team in that league. But still, nice work if you can get it!

I'm not convinced Latics would absolutely dick any team in any league at the moment.

I'm not convinced Latics would absolutely dick any team in any league at the moment.

I was aware of what I was saying... I promise you, they would.

I briefly considered giving up my role as a soulless Canary Wharf hack and pulling on my boots! :wink: