Ex players and that

All doesn't seem well at Barnsley...

I was on an FA welfare course in May and there was a big Barnsley fan on it too

He talked really highly of lj and what he'll achieve

I said he'll gain your trust and be very fan friendly for when you hit the bad times, so it will be hard for you to turn against him

Never he said, citing about how he'd met him at that Scunthorpe v Barnsley game when he was still officially Latics manager

I said you'll see how it will turn out,

I wish I'd swapped numbers with the Barnsley fan, I'd love to see what he thinks now

Bet lj is lining up his next move already....

He's made Barnsley worse. He might struggle to get another gig in the short term.

Keith hill and David Flitcroft made Barnsley worse it could be argued, both now sit well above them in the league.

It took Johnson 12 months here before he started to progress it will probably take atleast aslong at Barnsley trouble is he's unlikely to get it. That was always going to be the risk he was taking joining them.

Who knows what we or he would have done had he decided to stick rather than twist, he could have taken us to the play offs or it could be us now calling for his head.

If he got sacked I won't jump for joy but I won't be that sympathetic I will just be meh! The grass isn't always greener on the other side he maybe about to learn this the hard way.

Edited by GlossopLatic