Failed Attempt At Tables

Bristolatic

Good morning. Mrs Bristol brought my laptop into hospital for me and the plan was to do the tables for the Bristol Rovers game. 

If that had gone well, I'd have tried the Shrewsbury ones later today or over the weekend.

Unfortunately, my anti-virus, firewall and whatever other protective shit I've got on it won't let me access the hospital wi-fi.

So, I can't access any internet other than on my phone (which is quite happy to take the hospital wi-fi). This means that I can't even email the spreadsheets to anyone.

Sorry folks. I had a go, but it will have to wait until I'm home, possibly some time next week. 

Happy predicting.

6 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Good morning. Mrs Bristol brought my laptop into hospital for me and the plan was to do the tables for the Bristol Rovers game. 

If that had gone well, I'd have tried the Shrewsbury ones later today or over the weekend.

Unfortunately, my anti-virus, firewall and whatever other protective shit I've got on it won't let me access the hospital wi-fi.

So, I can't access any internet other than on my phone (which is quite happy to take the hospital wi-fi). This means that I can't even email the spreadsheets to anyone.

Sorry folks. I had a go, but it will have to wait until I'm home, possibly some time next week. 

Happy predicting.

If only 24hours had shown such dedication to the prediction league, he might have achieved something.

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Thanks for the update Bristol, attempting to update the tables from your hospital bed is going way above the call of duty. (I speak from experience of updating something from my own hospital bed in the past).

Get well soon.

Updating those type of sites does come with its own risks.

50 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Hope you are on the road to recovery Pete.

Cheers mate. Tests are still ongoing, but it seems to be some sort of Pleuritis. More test results to come on Monday. We may know more then, but I actually feel pretty good, which is weird knowing that something is definitely wrong. Hey ho, we'll get the answers one day.