Wigan (A)

We knew to get something out of this would be a snowball in hell's chance...

I'm listening to BBCManc commentary and the guest commentator is really pissing me of me off about the "talent in the Wigan squad and ooooo sound be in championship, ooooo silly oldham mistakes..." 

Really chuffing me off

Jesus christ... running through treacle getting back, Byrne and Fane both looked so slow.  Need changes for monday in starting 11.  Think we have been poor today.  3 games on the bounce isnt good.

Ffs hes bringing on McLaughlin for Byrne.  Byrnes a waste playing from the right, McLaughlins just a waster this season full stop.

This is maybe the year we drop.

Edited by deckyd

Bryan is a premier league wannabe who thinks he's better than he is and can fuck off back to City

Fane is one of the worst players ever seen in Oldham colours and should not be anywhere near a professional football team, proper Sunday League clogger.

I am not convinced Wellens has any idea what he is doing

1 minute ago, underdog said:

We knew to get something out of this would be a snowball in hell's chance...

I'm listening to BBCManc commentary and the guest commentator is really pissing me of me off about the "talent in the Wigan squad and ooooo sound be in championship, ooooo silly oldham mistakes..." 

Really chuffing me off

First goal was a mistake. Wilson should have been on the goal line not interfering with Placide. Second was diabolical. Third was a Fane brain fart when we were on the attack.

26 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think Wigan have been bang average actually. 

What a joke we are!! Fane at fault for 2 goals, what a headless giraffe who can’t pass forward, Wigan ain’t been anything special it’s just we are so shit at present 

1 minute ago, oafc21 said:

What a joke we are!! Fane at fault for 2 goals, what a headless giraffe who can’t pass forward, Wigan ain’t been anything special it’s just we are so shit at present 

We look lead footed. Even Doyle out of sorts. Wigan dont look anything special because they have no need to get out of first gear.

1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

First goal was a mistake. Wilson should have been on the goal line not interfering with Placide. Second was diabolical. Third was a Fane brain fart when we were on the attack.

And that is why the commentator is saying about the class between Wigan and us, at least he did say they have 5x our budget too.

oh well my prediction league score line was 3-1 to Wigan. Just need our one to claim the points.

wigan just passing it about "enjoying" their football.

Didn’t expect anything from this game obvs.

But I said it after Blackburn, we’ll be very lucky to stay up with this defence. Placide’s  a good passer, but not a good goalkeeper. Bryan doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going in defence. Although I’d happily play him in midfield ahead of Fane, which defies belief why he starts every week. We’re supposed to be a team capable of fluid attacking football, yet we play a guy who slows down our play and kills our momentum every time he touches the ball. He’s a passenger when he starts.

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

And that is why the commentator is saying about the class between Wigan and us, at least he did say they have 5x our budget too.

oh well my prediction league score line was 3-1 to Wigan. Just need our one to claim the points.

wigan just passing it about "enjoying" their football.

They may have 5x our budget, but they are not that much better than us.

I have no doubt that we will be safe with 3 or 4 games to go, but our high pressing game needs to return.