Priorities?

My hunch is, Baz is edging his 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I remember when they did that under Corney one year - didn’t go down well 🤣

Of course there is another possible motive to Barry leaving at his request or otherwise - get away from the mess and be available to swoop in with his “experience” if we get new owners 

This is it for me. 

There is no way he resigning, unless he thinks it’s going to come crashing down. Then he can ride back into town and hang out of the back of any new owner, saying- I left for morals reasons, and I could do us a great deal with the pies. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Have we not got any ‘in the know’ lads any more? 

That DMaarms fella on Twiter who has a good record as put this 

I'm told that the departure of a director today was NOT a club decision. One senior member of staff has thrown out some serious, and untrue, allegations about the reaction to the appointment of our new Head Coach. The empire is crumbling. #oafc

whatever the reaction is Christ knows

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

That DMaarms fella on Twiter who has a good record as put this 

I'm told that the departure of a director today was NOT a club decision. One senior member of staff has thrown out some serious, and untrue, allegations about the reaction to the appointment of our new Head Coach. The empire is crumbling. #oafc

whatever the reaction is Christ knows

On the BPAS podcast, one of the sponsors said he didn’t like some comments from a senior member of staff, and someone you wouldn’t usually expect.

I wonder if KE has said something to the sponsors? He does have history for shooting from the hip and being overly defensive. I leave it to your imagination to what could of been said. . . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1