Bury (A)

10 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

It’ll sell out easily, hoping there’s still tickets left Thursday as that’s he only time I can get down 

I’m pretty sure you can buy online and collect them at a later date if you’re worried that Bury won’t give us another allocation.

2 hours ago, pukka said:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/EDP/Event/Index/1247

Make sure you select an area (seating) at the bottom.

16 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

It’ll sell out easily, hoping there’s still tickets left Thursday as that’s he only time I can get down 

There you go. If you buy today they will post the tickets to you. Or you can collect on Thursday. 

This might seem a bit strange but thought it might be worth an ask. I live in Bury, ten mins walk from Gigg lane. Gutted that my missus is working till 4pm on Saturday, so I will have to look after kids. (Youngest not old enough yet to go) Does anyone know what time the gates at football matches are opened to let early leavers out and what would be the chances of me sneaking in ? If they are opened and there was at least 10 mins left I’d be tempted to have a walk over , dependant on the score anyway. 

24 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

This might seem a bit strange but thought it might be worth an ask. I live in Bury, ten mins walk from Gigg lane. Gutted that my missus is working till 4pm on Saturday, so I will have to look after kids. (Youngest not old enough yet to go) Does anyone know what time the gates at football matches are opened to let early leavers out and what would be the chances of me sneaking in ? If they are opened and there was at least 10 mins left I’d be tempted to have a walk over , dependant on the score anyway. 

It seems like the term “superfan” is chucked about willy nilly these days but, every now and then we produce someone willing to go way above & beyond......

7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

It seems like the term “superfan” is chucked about willy nilly these days but, every now and then we produce someone willing to go way above & beyond......

Haha. Half tempted  to leave the 9 year old in charge of the baby. I’d feed her first of course, I’m not an animal !! It’s walking distance and if it was finely balanced I’d hate to miss a last minute winner against these ! I still shudder at that Preece last minute goal all them years ago. This is the big one for me. 

10 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Haha. Half tempted  to leave the 9 year old in charge of the baby. I’d feed her first of course, I’m not an animal !! It’s walking distance and if it was finely balanced I’d hate to miss a last minute winner against these ! I still shudder at that Preece last minute goal all them years ago. This is the big one for me. 

Can't any mothers/sisters/ brothers/ cousins/friends help out?

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Is that you offering ? Haha. Not this weekend unfortunately. Everybody is otherwise engaged. My brothers will be at the match the selfish little twonks! 

Sorry no can do but sincerely hope you get there.

11 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wont relatives help out?

Maybe you could you pay for a reputable child minder or find supervised outside activities for them as  a one off?

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wont relatives help out?

Maybe you could you pay for a reputable child minder or find supervised outside activities for them as  a one off?

As I’ve said above my family are either busy or going to the match themselves. I have a registered childminder but she only works Monday to Friday ! My daughter is only a baby so can’t just leave with anyone. I’ve exhausted all possible avenues believe me. Gonna have to miss this one. Don’t care if I’m labelled a nutter but I will walk over and try to catch the last ten minutes. I’ve also done Gillingham away 3 times so I am a Uber fan don’t you know haha. 

• Like 1

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

As I’ve said above my family are either busy or going to the match themselves. I have a registered childminder but she only works Monday to Friday ! My daughter is only a baby so can’t just leave with anyone. I’ve exhausted all possible avenues believe me. Gonna have to miss this one. Don’t care if I’m labelled a nutter but I will walk over and try to catch the last ten minutes. I’ve also done Gillingham away 3 times so I am a Uber fan don’t you know haha. 

Think there's a line there about doing Gillingham putting you in this situation. 

25 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Think there's a line there about doing Gillingham putting you in this situation. 

Not sure I follow ? Are u insinuating that the mother of my children is Gill Ingham? If I’m right that’s very clever ! If not I’m barking up the wrong un. Incidentally if I’d done the wrong un I also wouldn’t be in this predicament ?

52 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wont relatives help out?

Now there is an idea.....Football clubs providing a creche.

38 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Can't 0000s take them for a couple of hours?