League Tables 30.03.2018

DavidCollinge takes over at the top of the Premiership, whilst stevesidg makes a bid to get closer to the European places. JoeP top scores, but only climbs one place.

In the Championship, oafcmetty moves into the second automatic promotion slot with an 8 point haul, but singe, who made all the early season running, drops to 4th. Lawman (although it was BP1960 who would have posted) failed to make a complete prediction [Wigan 3 Latics (ht 1-0)] and missed out on potential points (1 for number of Latics goals? 3 for scorer if he'd predicted one?), but still moved up 3 places.

Premier League

A79v5fT.jpg

24ZRiKf.jpg

Championship

ORDDBXE.jpg

45SlV5M.jpg

• Like 1

Shit, it's tight at the top of the premiership. If one of the top 5 was to get a 20 pointer, it's game over.

Same applies to the top 4 of the championship.

No runaway leaders this year, which makes for good tense predicting, and the odd banter

How New Blue and Latics_Fanatic have fallen since last year when they were vying for top positions. It's hard to be consistently good, but practice makes perfect they say, but I fear you will be practising in the Championship next year.

Disjointed also having a poor season after finishing runner up last year. I suppose the constant 1-1 (HT0-0) prediction only gets you so far. I think he will learn from this season and come back stronger.

Wonderful to see Hometownclub doing so well after coming up from the championship last year.

With this years expanded prediction membership, the trend might be that the promoted Championship sides start filling the top half of the Premiership over the next few years. Great to see.

Looking down the lower end of the Championship I nearly cried like Steve Smith, when I saw the 2014/15 Premiership runner up Warwickshire latics is 5th from the bottom. Oh, how the mighty can fall.

A shout out to Bristol and Stevie (+ kids) for running a well organised competition.

With it being so tight, the gloves are off for me now. No more casual predictions from me from now on. I am off to study the form for Monday's game.

Now where are those predicting notes Mr 24 left?

Oh shit! they are so old they are in latin and roman numerals!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, disjointed said:

......Lookerstandandy and the doc are starting to drop like a stone.....

Bin concentrating on Le Coppa, y’know that thing you and the medic both fell at the first hurdle in? 10 Pts to me on my side bet with the doc. :D

Edited by lookersstandandy