Jump to content

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Who's in for this?

 

Meet at the Kings Tun [wetherspoons] mid morning..... then mooch down to the ground and have a couple in the supporters bar.....?

 

I’m in. But I might have to avoid getting chucked out of the Hilton this time. 

 

Possible appearance from Mrs 24hoursfromtulsehill. She’s not been for YEARS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

 

1. I’m in. But I might have to avoid getting chucked out of the Hilton this time. 

 

2. Possible appearance from Mrs 24hoursfromtulsehill. She’s not been for YEARS. 

 

1. When did that happen, on Sat'day?

 

2. Does that mean you'll be on best behaviour?

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

 

Let's just say that after Satdi and yesterday's spontaneous South London Leo Sayer, I'm a marked man.

 

A Leo Sayer, on a Monday? Jaysus. I'm surprised you're not on full DIY and Soft-furnishing Shopping lock down.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 4:57 PM, lookersstandandy said:

 

A Leo Sayer, on a Monday? Jaysus. I'm surprised you're not on full DIY and Soft-furnishing Shopping lock down.......

 

The best sort as well. 100% unplanned. I was shirking from home and a mate called and said he's worked a weekend and has a day off. Do I fancy a pint?

 

Do I fancy a pint on the company clock on a whim on a Monday...with every prospect of things getting out of hand? Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

 

The best sort as well. 100% unplanned. I was shirking from home and a mate called and said he's worked a weekend and has a day off. Do I fancy a pint?

 

Do I fancy a pint on the company clock on a whim on a Monday...with every prospect of things getting out of hand? Does the Pope shit in the woods?

 

......you’ve got a mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...