League Tables 07.04.2018

No positional changes in the top 6 of the Premier League as Hometownclub continues to lead the race, while lookerstandandy and astottie are making a late bid. SAV continues to slowly pull away from the relegation places as JoeP drops ever nearer. Latics_Fanatic appears to be resigned to the drop.

It couldn't be any tighter at the top of the Championship where oafcmetty takes over the No1 slot as a259 drops out of the automatic promotion places. Oafc1895's 11 point haul only moves him up two places, but anyone down to underdog in 10th position can still make the play-offs. Twelve players did not post a prediction and next season's League 1 is really taking shape (provided everyone joins up again).

As an aside, the Latics match report shows the attendance as 7,906 whereas the Oxford United and BBC sites both show 7,096. To the relief of many, the OUFC and BBC figures are more likely to be accurate, so that's what I've gone with. Apologies to Stainrod as he is the only one who would have picked up attendance points with the higher figure.

Premier League

0x7aJem.jpg

nNnHy79.jpg

Championship

7Yz2QYG.jpg

cJ9Wfic.jpg

48 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

No positional changes in the top 6 of the Premier League as Hometownclub continues to lead the race, while lookerstandandy and astottie are making a late bid......

I think I'd need that elusive 20 pointer to stand a chance.... I'm as close to going down as I am to winning it, such is the standard. Next season is gonna be even tougher with the quality in the Championship vying for promotion. Top 3 Predictors on the same points. It could come down to the equivalent of goal difference for promotion. It's gonna be nail biting stuff. I'm looking forward to watching it.....

...I'm also looking forward to picking up my side bet winnings from the Rudestmedic. :D

Edited by lookersstandandy