Northampton

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I feel the same mate the manager has to go.

Its shit for all of us mate but its more than just the manager here there are big problems at OAFC right now.

This is a low point for all of us

I concur. The lowest point (football related) in my lifetime and I’m mid thirties so have seen two other relegations. 

1 minute ago, laticsmarra said:

3 questions

Wheres Forest Green ?

Is anyone going to the awards evening ?

Who will win player of the year ?

Give the award to Tom Hamer just to show the rest up.

I have supported Wellens up to now but after he brought Lightweight Benyu on I realised he had lost it. He should go as well as Terry. Al should bring in an experienced lower division manager in who has had success at that level. We don't want AL bringing in a foreign manager and more foreign imports. Or get Scholes in with an experienced number 2. 

Edited by Smiler13

20 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Gutted. 

Absoluley gutted. 

The truth is though folks, that we’ve had this coming for years.

Wellens needs to go immediately, (he could and should of done better) but when the dust settles the whole club needs to take a long look at how we are run. Otherwise the abyss beckons. 

Im off to get leathered.

You may want to consider a bit of a re-brand with your name...

Can we have a poll please?

Seriously, i am not as gutted as I thought I would be. When I watch next season, i will have seen them in all four divisions. Again!

Its a wierd sensation. I am not even angry which is bizarre! 

30 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Worry is now with the owner bringing in to many foreign players  will he continue with this policy if so will we end up like Leyton Orient??????

Chairman now needs to come out and outline his plans for the club as of yet we have heard zilch & got relegated partly because of the above.

Partly ??? He's a bloody fool who thinks he's the manager.

45 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I concur. The lowest point (football related) in my lifetime and I’m mid thirties so have seen two other relegations. 

I indeed Im the same generation as you (Im 35)my first season ticket was watching us in the first division (premier league) Ive now had (after next season) a season ticket in each of the 4 divisions its shit its sucks but its not necessarily the end of the world.

Edited by GlossopLatic

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I indeed Im the same generation as you (Im 35)my first season ticket was eatching us in the first division (premier league) Ive now had (after next season) a season ticket in each of the 4 divisions its shit its sucks but its not necessarily the end of the world.

That maybe when we sign Benyu and Pringle on permanent deals in the summer.

55 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I fear for next season, do not trust the new owner, he is a football agent and a fucking chancer with no real money

Leyton Orient mark 2 anyone?

responsibility for this shambles is shared equally between Corney and his associates who were only ever interested in making money from land and when that went wrong they just wanted to protect their assets and recover as much as possible. Their dirty money making / asset protecting fingers are still all over the club

Wellens is not a football manager

and finally a squad of players who have absolutely no spine and are stealing a living (2 notable exceptions being our two young lads at the back)

this mess has been years in the making, thank you very much 3 amigos

oh well, anyone know where Forest Green actually is ?

Nailsworth, near Stroud in Gloucestershire. 

49 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

3 questions

Wheres Forest Green ?

Is anyone going to the awards evening ?

Who will win player of the year ?

Forest Green  -  is in Nailsworth, near Stroud in Gloucestershire. 

8 minutes ago, parigby said:

Nailsworth, near Stroud in Gloucestershire. 

Bound to play them away on Boxing Day only to be postponed to a Tuesday night in January.

Edited by BP1960

We hit a bad run of form just at the wrong time. But we deserved to go down.

Needed a bit of steel in the team but unlucky with injuries to Gerrard etc.

Not sure about the new owner. We seem to just be a shop window for loads of foreign players. Hope AL proves me wrong. Not sure I blame Wellens - we've got a squad of about 50 but just who did he a actually sign himself?

Luck has run out this time. 

Who to blame?  Corney no he always kept us in league one. The players well obviously but who organised trained and picked them. Wellens & Terry well a bit - says a lot when manager and coach watch a relegation battle with hands in their pockets ie nothing to do with me. Abdallah?  Well sadly for us he is to blame because he has divided and upset the players interfering in selection and transfers. He may be a successful football agent but he is a second rate amateur as an owner.  Wellens and Terry can’t wait to go on holiday and put him behind them. As I sit on a train drinking beer brewed in Macclesfield I can’t help but think we will watch them pass by as we sink out of the football league. Bargain buy that season ticket!