League Tables 24.04.2018

In what was a very disappointing night for Latics, Hometownclub still heads the Premier League in his first season in the top flight. Ex_pat and astottie did well with their attendance predictions, but it's not looking good for the bottom five where, barring a minor miracle, the last four don't look like making it with that bloke in 16th place not looking too healthy either.

While singe hangs on to top spot in the Championship, milnrow latics replaces oafcmetty in the second automatic promotion place. Oafc1895 hangs on to the last play-off slot by the skin of his teeth.

Premier League

V9HmzwE.jpg

7sNMiMF.jpg

Championship

BN1Ol4f.jpg

aNYLnOi.jpg

On 26 April 2018 at 12:54 PM, disjointed said:

Im losing my marbles, to go with my no prediction a few weeks ago, i now have a double post, its either age or stress.

I think it's watching this shower. It does you no good.

On 26 April 2018 at 12:54 PM, disjointed said:

Im losing my marbles, to go with my no prediction a few weeks ago, i now have a double post, its either age or stress.

I've thrown my marbles out with the baby and bath water.....it's been a long season think we all need a break..hahah

when does the World Cup start?..hahah