League Tables 28.04.2018

Very few points scored this time, 4 being the best anyone could manage in each division. The top 6 in the Premier League all stay the same, with Hometownclub holding a 6 point advantage over second placed Ex_pat. One last push could see any of the top 4, or even 5, take the top spot, but it won't be easy. Down at the bottom, BP1960 looks like returning to the Championship after one season in the top flight (probably waiting for the parachute payments to come in!), with Latics_Fanatic and NewBlue joining him. LaticsPete and Bristolatic will be hoping for something spectacular on the final day or they will be down as well.

Barring a major slip up, singe looks like he will be in the Premier League next season, but the party is on hold for now as milnrow laticsoafcmetty and a259 could still steal it. It's going to take a supreme effort from pjkent, aidan_latics and AK's11 et al to break into the play offs or it will be Championship football again next season. Lawman and simplythemostimportantkick look like the only ones that may stave off  the drop into League 1 next season, while Benja and JohnnyPimp hold on by their fingernails,

Premier League

MTCO9GP.jpg

MybPjuv.jpg

Championship

MfLX4WQ.jpg

MfLX4WQ.jpg

pOuOjrv.jpg

Well this season has been boring as fuck...but I guess it all comes down to who can predict what happens on Saturday. Obviously hometownclub can't afford to park the bus in respect of "Ex_Pat" because Dave Collinge will cut both their throats.

I'm supporting Dave to be honest. Only him and me up here on the high peak reserved for amateur and professional champions...and it could be a miserable time if he loses.

On 01/05/2018 at 5:21 PM, Bristolatic said:

I've just got to get a win. A bloody great big one. Can't rely on others now.

On 01/05/2018 at 6:27 PM, jorvik_latic said:

Pipe down Rochdale :tongue1::grin:

Sounds more like Northampton to me. 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:06 PM, Hometownclub said:

I'm afraid 24hrs is right, I'll be parking the bus for this one.  :o

Seriously? I'd be careful. I shouldn't need to warn anyone about the Greatness of Dave Collinge. He's like a shark. He can smell blood or sense weakness on the other side of an ocean.  Parking the bus will reek of panic, and he'll be on you just like that.

If you park the bus, my money's on Dave to get an historical second Professional Title.

All I have to do is come from behind. I have done that many times so one more should not be a problem.

Will Hometownclub just follow my prediction, or has he got the guts to be his own man (or is that woman)?

2 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

All I have to do is come from behind. I have done that many times so one more should not be a problem.

Will Hometownclub just follow my prediction, or has he got the guts to be his own man (or is that woman)?

TBH I'm not one for following anyone's prediction, win or lose I'd rather just use my own judgement.

May the best man (or woman) win.

I'm a male BTW.

10 hours ago, Hometownclub said:

TBH I'm not one for following anyone's prediction, win or lose I'd rather just use my own judgement.

May the best man (or woman) win.

I'm a male BTW.

Yes, may the best man win. I am also male

Best of luck to those fighting for honours today. 

Enjoyed my year as champion, sad to let the trophy go but there’s been some top class predicting this year and I’ve just not been able to keep up!