The Trust Directors were advised of the meeting at the club today and gave your Trust rep or yes or No on how to vote

Personally, I feel today is a new start for our club, our new owner and us fans, we wont forget Corney's contribution I am sure

A new era begins......

Edited by underdog

12 minutes ago, underdog said:

The Trust Directors were advised of the meeting at the club today and gave your Trust rep or yes or No on how to vote

Personally, I feel today is a new start for our club, our new owner and us fans, we wont forget Corney's contribution I am sure

A new era begins......

Can you give us a breakdown of who voted what like the football league do? :grin:

Can't be, he still owns almost half of the shares according the a certain chain smoking Dale fan. :smoking:

OT

As expected, he is gone.  He didn't have any option.  It isn't hard to get rid of someone from a board when they have no power and have agreed to go previously. 

Edited by kowenicki

I have nothing personal against him, but have no problem with him being gone.

At the very least he's left us with someone (however it turns out) rather than pulling the plug a la Moore.  But relegation is a tangible reflection of the way the club has been run during his tenure.

Hopefully we move onto better things.  Over to you AL...

He's never really gone though is he? Doesn't he still own half the ground and all the surrounding area? It seems as though this could drag to me... 

Like a long drawn out divorce where Corney can refuse to move from the spare room given he's equity in the gaff... He'll probably end up leaving the washing up on the side out of spite too. 

1 minute ago, longtimeblue said:

He's never really gone though is he? Doesn't he still own half the ground and all the surrounding area? It seems as though this could drag to me... 

Like a long drawn out divorce where Corney can refuse to move from the spare room given he's equity in the gaff... He'll probably end up leaving the washing up on the side out of spite too. 

Nope. He's not part of Brassbank anymore. 

15 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

twitterati saying Corney is taking the advertising boards 

as he hasn't fucked us enough this last year :OASISscarf:

I doubt they made enough for the club to pay the electricity. Someone must have done ok from the deal though 

2 hours ago, palmer1 said:

twitterati saying Corney is taking the advertising boards 

as he hasn't fucked us enough this last year :OASISscarf:

Good. They're shit. He can take his office chair as well.

How is it people are asking him to pay back? Thinking we've paid into his pocket?? The club hasn't made money for years. I agree it's time to move on and let Abdullah take us forward, but I wish people would remember that TTA stopped the club going out of existence! He never claimed to have bottomless pockets and not a single critic on here has ever bid to buy a club and plough money into it despite almost zero chance of a return!!!!!

There have undoubtedly been problems, but if corney hadn't been there when he Was, we would likely be dreaming of league 2 football right now!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

He could still attend as a spectator.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He could still attend as a spectator.

Not if he’s not welcomed he couldn’t BP. Management reserve the right of refusal do they not ? Just had a vision of him kidnapping Chaddy , disguising in his suit and bit by bit sneakily unplug the perimeter boards, while posing for pics , to load onto a Luton van ?