Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

The added responsibility of being captain, may make Maouche a player who puts the effort in much more often. Let's hope it does.

Oh brill, give it to the lad whose effort, desire and consistency are questionable at times, that will show the rest of them.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

We are trying to do a loan for a Championship striker...

Saw the name Piggott from Wigan mentioned earlier on twitter, no idea if it was one of these wind up accounts or not?

12 hours ago, BP1960 said:

He's good in Derby's.

12 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Heard the deal had stalled.

10 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I guess the player didn't hang about furlong

I fucking hate the close season 

9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Pleased with that..... so long as we don't flog him before this time next year......

I think he needs to step up if he wants us to. The potential is clear but he can be a hazard in defence, seems to loose his position when the ball is coming across. 

20 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I think he needs to step up if he wants us to. The potential is clear but he can be a hazard in defence, seems to loose his position when the ball is coming across. 

I prefer him at right back but assume Mills will be playing there. 

Hope we get some experience in alongside him if he's playing at CB.

22 minutes ago, leeslover said:

...you could've said the same of Tarky at one stage. He's about to go for £40m if some journos are to be believed......

Archived