12 hours ago, BP1960 said:

He's good in Derby's.

12 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Heard the deal had stalled.

10 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I guess the player didn't hang about furlong

I fucking hate the close season 

9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Pleased with that..... so long as we don't flog him before this time next year......

I think he needs to step up if he wants us to. The potential is clear but he can be a hazard in defence, seems to loose his position when the ball is coming across. 

20 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I think he needs to step up if he wants us to. The potential is clear but he can be a hazard in defence, seems to loose his position when the ball is coming across. 

I prefer him at right back but assume Mills will be playing there. 

Hope we get some experience in alongside him if he's playing at CB.

22 minutes ago, leeslover said:

...you could've said the same of Tarky at one stage. He's about to go for £40m if some journos are to be believed......

6 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I prefer him at right back but assume Mills will be playing there. 

Hope we get some experience in alongside him if he's playing at CB.

Agree about RB but he still gets himself out of shape there. The thought of him as the senior CB with Stott playing his 8th proper game or Sefil on debut is giving me The Fear

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...you could've said the same of Tarky at one stage. He's about to go for £40m if some journos are to be believed......

You could've, but you'd have been completely wrong... Tarky was organising the line from day one, he cost a few goals with poor decisions but Helen Keller could see and hear that he was an exceptional talent

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:07 PM, boundaryblue80 said:

I'd rather sign someone in form and with a recent promotion to his name than a (for example) Chris O Grady from the higher leagues etc. Wouldn't say people were getting giddy...just happy to be linked with someone that has something about them that they can hopefully bring to the table. Although if reports are true, we will be missing out on McFadzean.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, boundaryblue80 said:

True. For example, I didn't buy the Zak Clough rumours. It isn't specific to Oldham Athletic tho. All clubs do it. Christ, the red scum down the road have a full XI they're signing in the summer only to get none and a few lesser alternatives instead.

Another reason why waiting and seeing what we do sign is a better way to be.

I believe we've been in for both.

One's on a massive contract currently and his club up to now have refused on the grounds what we can contribute, the other would have liked to stay local but a south coast club have offered above 4K a week