Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, perfectOzblue said:

Anyone heard if Baxter has got himself sorted with a new club yet? Still think a 6-month contract for him wouldn't be the worst move if not AND if he's kept himself in reasonable shape...

training hard before his holidays acording to his twitter 

8 hours ago, perfectOzblue said:

Anyone heard if Baxter has got himself sorted with a new club yet? Still think a 6-month contract for him wouldn't be the worst move if not AND if he's kept himself in reasonable shape...

Maybe playershare can help

52 minutes ago, Whitts said:

Maybe playershare can help

For any kind of decent return you'd need Jose playing atleast 60 minutes a game for more than two thirds of the season and sadly he doesn't seem capable, on his day he's  sheer brilliance and has it all.

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Losing Baxter only to bring in a cart horse like Vera,  probably on a similar contract too, has pissed me off no end!!

It's fine, Baxter was terrible and a bad egg, Vera just needs to get fit.

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

It's fine, Baxter was terrible and a bad egg, Vera just needs to get fit.

Is your tongue hurting? It should be, seeing as it's stuck so far into your cheek. 

I've just had this ridiculous thought that you're actually serious. :laught16:

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

He was at the club on Saturday morning and 🤞 a deal will get done. 

A fit Lyden would be a great signing. I hope he isn't crossing them too hard. He might miss the first six games with a finger strain. 

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

We’re interested in David Wheater According to the sun. 

Rather have him than Lyden, even though I like him. A midfield of Branger, Sylla, Maouche and Nepo is just about serviceable. The current centre half position isn’t. 

If there is even the slightest chance that we could get Wheater to sign then we should do all we can to make it reality. He is exactly the player we need at the back - sadly I think this is merely media speculation and there will be other suitors more attractive than the current version of Oldham Athletic. ☹️

56 minutes ago, League one forever said:

We’re interested in David Wheater According to the sun. 

I’m sure we are... just have to convince him to earn less and hope that the Bolton takeover breaks down.  Otherwise it won’t happen. 

Archived