Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him and vera up front we are in for a treat this season.. We are being spoilt with quality signings so far )...

On 7/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, perfectOzblue said:

Anyone heard if Baxter has got himself sorted with a new club yet? Still think a 6-month contract for him wouldn't be the worst move if not AND if he's kept himself in reasonable shape...

I thought I read he was at stevenage

2 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Ok Abdallah

Comedy gold.. you fucking genius you.  😂

its hardly the players fault. If you want to dig out the owner then fine, but at least give the players a chance.

Just now, kowenicki said:

its hardly the players fault. If you want to dig out the owner then fine, but at least give the players a chance.

Can I say he looks and sounds like he’s going to be shit but I’ll be ecstatic if I’m wrong and will cheer him on as much as any of them while he’s on the pitch? 

Would that be ok with you? 

Just now, HarryBosch said:

Can I say he looks and sounds like he’s going to be shit but I’ll be ecstatic if I’m wrong and will cheer him on as much as any of them while he’s on the pitch? 

Would that be ok with you? 

Just about acceptable... carry on. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Don't be such a knobhead with your blind faith in the clown, the player will be very likely of the same ilk as all the others!

The signings have been questionable at best, there is more chance of them being rank than good as you damn well know.

Was part of the African cup of Nations Benin team, that cup made famous for its frequent high scoring games.

Although to be fair, hes an international coming back from a major tournament joining an uninspired League 2 team. We can't really expect much more from these "foreign lads", not like Abdallah is gonna entice Mbappe or Mane anytime

1 minute ago, archiecat said:

Don't be such a knobhead with your blind faith in the clown, the player will be very likely of the same ilk as all the others!

The signings have been questionable at best, there is more chance of them being rank than good as you damn well know.

I do know, which kind of makes your first sentence silly doesn’t it.  But that’s not the players fault is it. They deserve supporting. 

1 minute ago, youngen said:

Was part of the African cup of Nations Benin team, that cup made famous for its frequent high scoring games.

Although to be fair, hes an international coming back from a major tournament joining an uninspired League 2 team. We can't really expect much more from these "foreign lads", not like Abdallah is gonna entice Mbappe or Mane anytime

Got a look of Mane TBH, guess we won't be able to criticize him for showing a lack of Desire.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

I do know, which kind of makes your first sentence silly doesn’t it.  But that’s not the players fault is it. They deserve supporting. 

It goes without saying that i and every other fan will support the players.

On the proviso that they can actually perform to an acceptable standard of course .

8 minutes ago, youngen said:

He didn't make a single appearance and Benin scored 4 goals in 8 games, going out in the QFs. 

35 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Him and vera up front we are in for a treat this season.. We are being spoilt with quality signings so far )...

I thought I read he was at stevenage

Shit.. has Wilson left already!? 

I understand the rebuilding and two or three year plan etc, but I'm genuinely worried about who's coming in for us here. Keep waiting and hoping for a solid signing or two. We may already have but I doubt it somehow. The only one to date I see as a positive is the morecambe lad and possibly the macc lad. Nepo and maouche not bad but what else do we have to keep us at an even Kiel let alone push us up the table. I fear a relegation battle. 

9 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I understand the rebuilding and two or three year plan etc, but I'm genuinely worried about who's coming in for us here. Keep waiting and hoping for a solid signing or two. We may already have but I doubt it somehow. The only one to date I see as a positive is the morecambe lad and possibly the macc lad. Nepo and maouche not bad but what else do we have to keep us at an even Kiel let alone push us up the table. I fear a relegation battle. 

The two keepers seem solid enough but they will need to be the way our defence is shaping up 

59 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Oh wilson he won't be able to get a look in once vera and Desire form a hot partnership!lol

In fairness, he usually came on from the bench for Macc... I'm trying but it's hard to muster much enthusiasm for any of the signings so far. 

*Updated...  Mills aside

Archived