1 minute ago, archiecat said:

Don't be such a knobhead with your blind faith in the clown, the player will be very likely of the same ilk as all the others!

The signings have been questionable at best, there is more chance of them being rank than good as you damn well know.

I do know, which kind of makes your first sentence silly doesn’t it.  But that’s not the players fault is it. They deserve supporting. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

I’m not saying we’ll do anything this season, I’m as disappointed as most with the standard of football we’re seeing but at the moment BUT we’re unbeaten in four and picking points up.   As

Hey pal thanks for the detailed run down on the lad.      downvote.          you don’t change teams.        fuck off. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, youngen said:

Was part of the African cup of Nations Benin team, that cup made famous for its frequent high scoring games.

Although to be fair, hes an international coming back from a major tournament joining an uninspired League 2 team. We can't really expect much more from these "foreign lads", not like Abdallah is gonna entice Mbappe or Mane anytime

Got a look of Mane TBH, guess we won't be able to criticize him for showing a lack of Desire.

Edited by chickenbaltipie
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

I do know, which kind of makes your first sentence silly doesn’t it.  But that’s not the players fault is it. They deserve supporting. 

It goes without saying that i and every other fan will support the players.

On the proviso that they can actually perform to an acceptable standard of course .

8 minutes ago, youngen said:

Was part of the African cup of Nations Benin team, that cup made famous for its frequent high scoring games.

Although to be fair, hes an international coming back from a major tournament joining an uninspired League 2 team. We can't really expect much more from these "foreign lads", not like Abdallah is gonna entice Mbappe or Mane anytime

He didn't make a single appearance and Benin scored 4 goals in 8 games, going out in the QFs. 

Edited by jorvik_latic
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Him and vera up front we are in for a treat this season.. We are being spoilt with quality signings so far )...

I thought I read he was at stevenage

Shit.. has Wilson left already!? 

I understand the rebuilding and two or three year plan etc, but I'm genuinely worried about who's coming in for us here. Keep waiting and hoping for a solid signing or two. We may already have but I doubt it somehow. The only one to date I see as a positive is the morecambe lad and possibly the macc lad. Nepo and maouche not bad but what else do we have to keep us at an even Kiel let alone push us up the table. I fear a relegation battle. 

9 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I understand the rebuilding and two or three year plan etc, but I'm genuinely worried about who's coming in for us here. Keep waiting and hoping for a solid signing or two. We may already have but I doubt it somehow. The only one to date I see as a positive is the morecambe lad and possibly the macc lad. Nepo and maouche not bad but what else do we have to keep us at an even Kiel let alone push us up the table. I fear a relegation battle. 

The two keepers seem solid enough but they will need to be the way our defence is shaping up 

59 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Oh wilson he won't be able to get a look in once vera and Desire form a hot partnership!lol

In fairness, he usually came on from the bench for Macc... I'm trying but it's hard to muster much enthusiasm for any of the signings so far. 

*Updated...  Mills aside

Edited by longtimeblue
  • Like 1

18-19 Slovakian Premier League 1st Tier     4 goals 5 start, 17  games. Finished 2nd bottom.

17-18 French Nat 2                             4th Tier  11 goals 12 starts 19 games. Fimished 7th

16-17 French Nat 3                              5th tier     1 goal  1 start 3 apps.

Edited by singe

Problem with all these foreign players is, we haven't a clue who they are or what they are like. We have no affinity with them at all. They will all take time to adapt to L2, especially n the depth of winter, and hey will also have to adapt to a different culture in England. Both will be very difficult for them.

30 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

We are going to start the season without replacing Clarke, aren't we?

The Lemsagam's have made it clear - as far as I see it - that Sefil is Clarke's replacement. Tis he who MoLo wanted Scholes to play & drop Clarke for shouting at his #FrenchLads.