Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

This is an absolute must.. I'm really at loss in understanding why we didn't make this a priority once the season ended 

There’s probably not a lot of shit Arab or French lower league 30 odd year olds fancy a move to OL1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, singe said:

Dylan Fage 20. Defender. Auxerre U19's. 

Florian Gonzales. 20. Blonde top. hair Midfielder Auxerre u17

Been around for over a month.

Keep seeing Fage listed as a defender but assume he's the little black lad who had played midfield?

2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

There’s probably not a lot of shit Arab or French lower league 30 odd year olds fancy a move to OL1

We have always as far  back as I can remember been blessed with class CBs.. this season I think it's been a shambles in terms our recruitment programme.. but I dont want to sound to negative.. 

Just now, latics22 said:

Jesus what a shambles, so potentially eagles has signed and we find out via a printing option on a shirt?

It’s just all a bit amateur hour. Noticed today we’ve actually seen the away kit properly modelled for the first time along with the home kit. A huge upgrade from when the media team got pissed at the awards do and took picture of them slanted on a mannequin.

2 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Who is Egbert, and what position does he play?

The others I know - Dylan Fage (D), Florian Gonzales (M), Dominic McHale (M) and Chris Eagles (M).

Eagles might have a bit about him in League Two but the others. Fucking hell. I honestly despair

11 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

What could possibly be the hold up?

Ive noticed they’ve taken the names back down but once again MI5 secrecy at Oldham strikes again. Why can’t they just announce all 5 at once and be done with it. 

Where's Yardie. De. De. De. De........ 

Archived