• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

I’m not saying we’ll do anything this season, I’m as disappointed as most with the standard of football we’re seeing but at the moment BUT we’re unbeaten in four and picking points up.   As

Hey pal thanks for the detailed run down on the lad.      downvote.          you don’t change teams.        fuck off. 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

f it means 1-2 seasons non-league, we have someone in charge who is more trusting.  

But it doesn’t work like that does it? Take 1-2 seasons , and it’s statistically much more likely to be 4,5, 8 and so on

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

But it doesn’t work like that does it? Take 1-2 seasons , and it’s statistically much more likely to be 4,5, 8 and so on

Just ask stockport county , Halifax Wrexham.. could end up slipping into the un known like Aldershots... all this about relegation to the conference being a good thing for  the club, disagree 100 % 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Bigger crowds though in some cases.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

Striker from the Slovenian League , skinny French midfielder and an Auxerre B team player all imminent. There was also talk of a lad at Leicester, but don't know how true that is...

First 3 all in (it was Slovakian League)...

1 minute ago, Oldham82 said:

Wheater and another centre back needed then fingers crossed they all gel quick!

How do we know wheater is coming, this is purely speculation I believe.. nothing set in stone type of player we need but we wi probably end up with a Moroccan 

9 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Wheater and another centre back needed then fingers crossed they all gel quick!

Even if there was the slightest chance of Wheater happening, we’d need 9 other players to supplement this reserve side we’ve cobbled together 

• Like 2

Anyone want to play Scrabble? I'll go first. Now which of my letters shall I use first 🤔. Here's my letter board - 

Gregor Zabret
Zak Mills
Sohnny Sefil
Tomas Egert
Javid Swaby-Nievin
Johan Branger-Engone
Kristopher Missiliou
Mohamed Maouche
Florian Skander Gonzales-Dhifflaoui
Gevaro Nepomuceno
Desire Segbe Azankpo

Can the EFL step in if they believe we’re throwing the league by intentionally playing an understrength team?

In honesty, these latest signings haven’t been signed based on playing ability have they?

16 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Anyone want to play Scrabble? I'll go first. Now which of my letters shall I use first 🤔. Here's my letter board - 

Gregor Zabret
Zak Mills
Sohnny Sefil
Tomas Egert
Javid Swaby-Nievin
Johan Branger-Engone
Kristopher Missiliou
Mohamed Maouche
Florian Skander Gonzales-Dhifflaoui
Gevaro Nepomuceno
Desire Segbe Azankpo

One silver lining - listening to Roy try and pronounce that lot should be gold 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

One silver lining - listening to Roy try and pronounce that lot should be gold 

He will be the first commentator to only use first names 😂. He might set a trend n we will see it at the world cup. Long kick from Jordan knock on from Harry and Raheems in he squares it to Jessie and it's aaaaaaaaa gooooaaaallllkick

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

Can the EFL step in if they believe we’re throwing the league by intentionally playing an understrength team?

In honesty, these latest signings haven’t been signed based on playing ability have they?

If the trust weren't shareholders in the club I would be expecting them ask the footballing authorities to take a look at our recent 'sigings'.

5 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

If the trust weren't shareholders in the club I would be expecting them ask the footballing authorities to take a look at our recent 'sigings'.

I’m sure he Trust will look into it and post a statement saying they are looking into it

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I’m sure he Trust will look into it and post a statement saying they are looking into it

Thing is, we all know this is being done on the cheap and an agent friend of AL is filling our squad with this shite in the hope one of them gets a big move and they split the cash..

We need this twat out of our club quickly before its too late..

21 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

For me, the Trust should fuck their 3 percent off and set up as an independent Supporters Trust. The 3 percent they have gives them absolutely naff all - he's still going to run it however he wants...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

For me, the Trust should fuck their 3 percent off and set up as an independent Supporters Trust. The 3 percent they have gives them absolutely naff all - he's still going to run it however he wants...

Spot on