Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Fervid said:

NI U-19 international Harry Robinson has signed for @CrusadersFC on loan until January from @OfficialOAFC

Could be good for him if it's not a case of homesickness. Am I right in thinking that the standard is quite variable in that league, from some very decent players to some real hammer throwers?

38 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Could be good for him if it's not a case of homesickness. Am I right in thinking that the standard is quite variable in that league, from some very decent players to some real hammer throwers?

True, Linfield and Crusaders are the top sides and have improved greatly since going full time. 

With regards to our squad....why hasn’t there been any official announcement regarding O’Grady, Benteke, and Coke. 

We get the earth shattering news that ‘The Quirky Pie’ company are supplying food in the stadium but info regarding the outgoing movement of players seems to be clouded in secrecy!

If they are no longer in our plans...say so!

If they have already left...then say so!

22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

With regards to our squad....why hasn’t there been any official announcement regarding O’Grady, Benteke, and Coke. 

We get the earth shattering news that ‘The Quirky Pie’ company are supplying food in the stadium but info regarding the outgoing movement of players seems to be clouded in secrecy!

If they are no longer in our plans...say so!

If they have already left...then say so!

Who cares if they have or haven't.

54 minutes ago, JTM said:

Zeus resigns, what an absolutely pointless signing. Waste of a wage. 

Why pointless? Everytime I saw him play he did a good job. He's miles better than the Swansea lad. And pre season I was happy for wages to be spent elsewhere as I thought he'd be a decent No.1. plus if one of the keepers got injured u would moan that we didn't sign a third keeper

59 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Why pointless? Everytime I saw him play he did a good job. He's miles better than the Swansea lad. And pre season I was happy for wages to be spent elsewhere as I thought he'd be a decent No.1. plus if one of the keepers got injured u would moan that we didn't sign a third keeper

Solid keeper,  decent on crosses too.

Archived