Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Just watching Preston and the commentator remarked how they had put the team together predominantly from the lower english leagues.It crossed my mind why don't they get a few players in from the lower French Leagues they would be far better value.

People said our defending was shite. I'm watching stoke thinking Sefil and Iacovitti are top end champ level

10 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Seriously unfunny. Have a re-think.

If you had to have a re-think every time you posted something seriously unfunny or with you something punny you’d have no time for anything other than re-thinking. If you are so easily offended by a joke ffs that’s your problem. I don’t need advice from your good self thanks Bristol. 

23 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If you had to have a re-think every time you posted something seriously unfunny or with you something punny you’d have no time for anything other than re-thinking. If you are so easily offended by a joke ffs that’s your problem. I don’t need advice from your good self thanks Bristol. 

Nice :OASISscarf:

On 8/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, BP1960 said:

Centre forward incoming.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:08 PM, Frankies6 said:

i heard that on the way home tonight from wigan i believe center forward?

On 8/20/2019 at 11:32 PM, Frankies6 said:

All i know is coming in  on loan and deal is done.. just like you and many just waiting for something to happen 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, TheBigDog said:

and still waiting...

And waiting..

Roy mentioned Tuesday night how well Stockley played against us last season. John Helm said he was not catching the team at Preston. Roy then said perhaps we should take him on loan. Now that would be good business, but I doubt Preston would be interested, and would want to keep him as a replacement for injuries.

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

My god. Your a barrel of laughs aren’t ya ? Stop being such a precious fanny

You said something in poor taste. What do you expect? You expect people to ignore it and carry on with their lives in the real world as if those words on a message board didn't cause them physical pain? 👀

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

Roy mentioned Tuesday night how well Stockley played against us last season. John Helm said he was not catching the team at Preston. Roy then said perhaps we should take him on loan. Now that would be good business, but I doubt Preston would be interested, and would want to keep him as a replacement for injuries.

No chance surely

On 8/22/2019 at 7:11 PM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

My god. Your a barrel of laughs aren’t ya ? Stop being such a precious fanny

“Precious “, to object to a tasteless, unfunny and disgusting reference to a tragic accident to one of our footballing heroes.

What a sad specimen you are.

8 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

“Precious “, to object to a tasteless, unfunny and disgusting reference to a tragic accident to one of our footballing heroes.

What a sad specimen you are.

Using the word “hero” to describe sporting personalities aint great either

Archived