Transfer Rumours

29 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I said IT (the demo) would be a pathetic showing and pointless.  It was.  That’s not ridiculing them... it’s a prediction, that came true. 

You get plenty wrong, going back to the demo I don't think a couple of fans up Abdallahs arse like fluffy and yourself are going to put them off, fair play to them though for having the courage to have their say, hundreds if not thousands have been lost with a silent protest, at least some of these won't go quietly.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

You get plenty wrong, going back to the demo I don't think a couple of fans up Abdallahs arse like fluffy and yourself are going to put them off, fair play to them though for having the courage to have their say, hundreds if not thousands have been lost with a silent protest, at least some of these won't go quietly.

Up Al's arse? Grow up. I've said we need a new owner just a week ago. In response to you. Learn to read fella

11 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Up Al's arse? Grow up. I've said we need a new owner just a week ago. In response to you. Learn to read fella

I can read thank you, you may chirp up occasionally against AL but spend most of your time being the club apologist, strange stance given how you love to have a dig at the FLG whose main motive appears to be working towards safeguarding the clubs future and existence.

13 hours ago, kowenicki said:

I said IT (the demo) would be a pathetic showing and pointless.  It was.  That’s not ridiculing them... it’s a prediction, that came true. 

It got the attention of the board and the attention of the media, so it wasn't totally pointless either. 

Just now, Jimbooth said:

30 people, less than 3000 home fans. That's more than 1%

Don't worry he likes to ridicule fellow fans whilst supporting a couple of absolute fuckwits who are taking us to non league, he was wrong about Corney too. I just presume he's a bad judge of character though given his previous.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Don't worry he likes to ridicule fellow fans whilst supporting a couple of absolute fuckwits who are taking us to non league, he was wrong about Corney too. I just presume he's a bad judge of character though given his previous.

For someone who only cares about going to the match with his family he certainly isn't short of non match related opinions...

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I can read thank you, you may chirp up occasionally against AL but spend most of your time being the club apologist, strange stance given how you love to have a dig at the FLG whose main motive appears to be working towards safeguarding the clubs future and existence.

No, just unlike a lot on here, its clear to me that not everything AL does is a bad thing. People are having a dig at him because the fans get to pick the kit and badge ffs. Draw the line somewhere 

And how are the FLG doing that? How are they funding the ground. What are their plans for making it profitable. Where is he money spent in that stand going at the moment? Who is involved beyond the 3 we know?

With regards to numbers while it might not be big to begin with like any protest if its determined and persistent and gathers momentum it can make a difference lers face it if we keep losing games the natives are going to get more and more restless. We couldn't even manage 3000 home fans yesterday when you factor them in aswell. So Id say the discontent is growing and getting bigger with every passing defeat.

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

No, just unlike a lot on here, its clear to me that not everything AL does is a bad thing. People are having a dig at him because the fans get to pick the kit and badge ffs. Draw the line somewhere 

And how are the FLG doing that? How are they funding the ground. What are their plans for making it profitable. Where is he money spent in that stand going at the moment? Who is involved beyond the 3 we know?

Why don't you ask the same questions of AL, are you not at all bothered where he's taking us or does he get carte blanche from the usual suspects because he's the chairman of the club?

Your piping up the same shite you trawled out defending Corney so it's not difficult to question your judgement of yet another joker.

Big difference this time though is that plenty more wont suffer the same shit we've had to endure for the past decade or more and want to see an end to rouge chairman coming into the club and using it as a platform to feed their ego and self interest, maybe the FLG could do with laying a few cards on the table but they are hardly going to do that when they have to work with an absolute shitester who may well take the club belly up, I'm just happy that there may be people to step up when needed.

32 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

And you constantly said we couldn't do worse than Corney... 

With a home gate of less than 3,000 and another loss chalked up I think that is protest enough all by itself.  If we carry on as we are we will be down to just those season card holders who can be bothered to turn up.

How Marco & Mo can afford to take a decent striker on loan I do not know and my expectations have diminished once again.

29 minutes ago, Hands on said:

With a home gate of less than 3,000 and another loss chalked up I think that is protest enough all by itself.  If we carry on as we are we will be down to just those season card holders who can be bothered to turn up.

How Marco & Mo can afford to take a decent striker on loan I do not know and my expectations have diminished once again.

We have a striker, he is training with the reserves staying fit.  Surely you can use him tactically against the odd opposition?

Or Edmundson money?

44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Why don't you ask the same questions of AL, are you not at all bothered where he's taking us or does he get carte blanche from the usual suspects because he's the chairman of the club?

Your piping up the same shite you trawled out defending Corney so it's not difficult to question your judgement of yet another joker.

Big difference this time though is that plenty more wont suffer the same shit we've had to endure for the past decade or more and want to see an end to rouge chairman coming into the club and using it as a platform to feed their ego and self interest, maybe the FLG could do with laying a few cards on the table but they are hardly going to do that when they have to work with an absolute shitester who may well take the club belly up, I'm just happy that there may be people to step up when needed.

I've said we need a new owner. Leave the trust to lick arse and check the accounts. They're either lying or the accounts are fine

So corney couldn't take the club forward, AL it appears can't either, but you don't think the FLG who want to buy our biggest asset (an asset which it appears to have helped bury be kicked out of the league because buyers couldn't afford or weren't prepared to take on the stadium and ridiculous loans against it) you dont think those people should be scrutinised or open. 

Fuck it, once again let's potentially go out of the frying pan into the fire because we just assume the FLG would have the clubs best interests at heart

14 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Was it? Forced a club director to face them and has been mentioned in the national press and media.

This topic is headed "Transfer Rumours" but it appears to have swerved off to anything but TR. I don't post much but read a lot from afar (Worcester) but the forever bickering between fellow supporters is becoming very tedious. It appears to be all oneupmanship to me........

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

And you constantly said we couldn't do worse than Corney... 

It was hard to believe but if Corney could manage to find a bigger fuckwit it was the man himself, didn't he turn numerous bids down though to sell up to the right man who could take us forward? That went well then, cheers Corney you even bigger cunt.

45 minutes ago, pcassist said:

This topic is headed "Transfer Rumours" but it appears to have swerved off to anything but TR. I don't post much but read a lot from afar (Worcester) but the forever bickering between fellow supporters is becoming very tedious. It appears to be all oneupmanship to me........

Well there aren't any transfer rumours...

49 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Oneuptopmanship?

I see Doyle is knocking them in for fun at Swindon under Wellens, but he wouldn't be doing so here. Neither would Surridge or Lang, because they were all much better with a strike partner. Our problem is the system we are having to play because of the players in the squad. Maouche is arguably the most creative midfield player, but cannot cope in a four man midfield. Unless we go three at the back we can only have one striker. We all know that that is no good in this league, and we all know we need a big strong striker up front who can run all day, and hold the ball up as well as chip in with a few goals. Where that striker can be found this late in the day, even if the clowns had the funds to bring one in I don't know.

The same fixture last season was on Sept. 22nd. and the gate was 4017 with 158 from Colchester. Yesterday we had 3091 with 145 from Colchester. That's a loss of 913 Latics fans, or nearly 24%. The clowns are doing really well when AL says the fan are everything.

I know we have a striker who, god help me for saying it, would improve this team but once again Marco has thrown his toys out of the pram and will not play him.  It is this sort of behaviour that demonstrates how unsafe our football club now is.

17 hours ago, al_bro said:

I see Doyle is knocking them in for fun at Swindon under Wellens, but he wouldn't be doing so here. Neither would Surridge or Lang, because they were all much better with a strike partner. Our problem is the system we are having to play because of the players in the squad. Maouche is arguably the most creative midfield player, but cannot cope in a four man midfield. Unless we go three at the back we can only have one striker. We all know that that is no good in this league, and we all know we need a big strong striker up front who can run all day, and hold the ball up as well as chip in with a few goals. Where that striker can be found this late in the day, even if the clowns had the funds to bring one in I don't know.

The same fixture last season was on Sept. 22nd. and the gate was 4017 with 158 from Colchester. Yesterday we had 3091 with 145 from Colchester. That's a loss of 913 Latics fans, or nearly 24%. The clowns are doing really well when AL says the fan are everything.

Yes but the stay aways arent helping matters,  its ok keep blaming the owner, but how the heck will this club survive on the gate figures we got on saturday? I get why people are staying away but long run our club cannot sustain big drops in gate revenue.. Without paying customers there is no business

14 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Well lets see what we get today.. Not sure whats in our transfer budget

Getting paltry home gates like we did on saturday aint going to help matters , but we certainly need a Target man

Can u not just tell us save all this cloak and dagger propaganda? 

46 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Yes but the stay aways arent helping matters,  its ok keep blaming the owner, but how the heck will this club survive on the gate figures we got on saturday? I get why people are staying away but long run our club cannot sustain big drops in gate revenue.. Without paying customers there is no business

He's reaping what he's sowed, unfortunately. 

He had the opportunity to take a different tack but has continued to plough on blinkered, taking us down and down, at one time you may of had a point but enough is enough now and the fans just wont put up with the shit, one man could change our fortunes and all it would need is a different approach but he obviously prefers to do it his way despite the obvious cost to the budget. Nothing but a fool.

Anyway Frankies I thought everything was rosy? Has it finally sunk in how shit we've become?

Archived