Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any rumours on the transfer front? 

A forward is needed, the lad from macc isn't cutting the mustard so far and we are third from bottom of the basement of the EFL. I would like to think this is being worked on as a matter of urgency. 

I saw some nice football from us on sat in the first half but no goals and no points, so despite the nice moves it's not good enough and we are in our way out of the league if the situation isn't remedied soon. 

8 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Any rumours on the transfer front? 

A forward is needed, the lad from macc isn't cutting the mustard so far and we are third from bottom of the basement of the EFL. I would like to think this is being worked on as a matter of urgency. 

I saw some nice football from us on sat in the first half but no goals and no points, so despite the nice moves it's not good enough and we are in our way out of the league if the situation isn't remedied soon. 

It's not that he isn't cutting the mustard it's that he hasn't got the support required or had the chances.

You can say he isn't cutting the mustard if he's been missing chances

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It's not that he isn't cutting the mustard it's that he hasn't got the support required or had the chances.

You can say he isn't cutting the mustard if he's been missing chances

We had numerous chances on Saturday which he should have been in a position to take and he didn't, he was up against it playing alone up front but he had the support of some very decent attacking moves from midfield and we got round them a few times. 

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Mike Minay has just tweeted suggesting there will be some surprising movements at the Club today.

I imagine out! 

Unless we find a good alternative for Maoche and some decent attacking full backs we will be resigned to lowest scorers in the division. 

Archived