Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, Frankies6 said:

Yes but the stay aways arent helping matters,  its ok keep blaming the owner, but how the heck will this club survive on the gate figures we got on saturday? I get why people are staying away but long run our club cannot sustain big drops in gate revenue.. Without paying customers there is no business

Great - that's the idea - make the cashflow a cash drip - and he might sell at a knock down price.

Just caught up with this thread. All very underwhelming - almost bewildering really.

Morais though - I thought he was a class act during his first spell and had some tremendous games for Bolton thereafter. I just hope he isn't now "over the hill" though. He is superb at taking corners - but we don't have a big striker to feed off them?

Baffling. We clearly don't have a coherent transfer policy - matching all the other non-coherent policies down at Billy Smart's Stadium.

13 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Wheater

Could have hit on something there Metty, when Egert starts playing from what I have read on here he is good enough to take care of the defence on his own. Stick Wheater at centre forward we then can accommodate 8 of our midfielders in between them. 

Fucking easy this managing lark. 

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Could have hit on something there Metty, when Egert starts playing from what I have read on here he is good enough to take care of the defence on his own. Stick Wheater at centre forward we then can accommodate 8 of our midfielders in between them. 

Fucking easy this managing lark. 

David Wheater, the Ian Marshall de nos jours.  #pidginFrenchlad

On 9/4/2019 at 7:07 PM, wiseowl said:

Just caught up with this thread. All very underwhelming - almost bewildering really.

Morais though - I thought he was a class act during his first spell and had some tremendous games for Bolton thereafter. I just hope he isn't now "over the hill" though. He is superb at taking corners - but we don't have a big striker to feed off them?

Baffling. We clearly don't have a coherent transfer policy - matching all the other non-coherent policies down at Billy Smart's Stadium.

Corner taking, free kicks, dead balls etc we have someone already the mighty mm 😥🔫

3 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Just to confirm minutes, games and goals this season

Scott Wilson - 6 games - 0 goals - 333 minutes

Urko Vera - 4 games - 1 goal - 122 minutes

Segbe Azankpo - 6 games - 0 goals - 333 minutes

Pretty sure Segbe scored against Liverpool, unless you're just going off league.

10 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Just to confirm minutes, games and goals this season

Scott Wilson - 6 games - 0 goals - 333 minutes

Urko Vera - 4 games - 1 goal - 122 minutes

Segbe Azankpo - 6 games - 0 goals - 333 minutes

When I watched him in a friendly and a training session Dolan was the most clinical finisher,  not really in first team contention though. 

7 hours ago, BP1960 said:

When I watched him in a friendly and a training session Dolan was the most clinical finisher,  not really in first team contention though. 

Only been making Ashton’s bench, clearly not reaching the ‘heights’ and especially with a court case coming up doubt he will be back anytime soon! 

Archived