Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I wonder who Christian N’Guessan’s agent is?

He was at Blackpool, now Burnley and is ‘English’. 

Biography

DATE OF BIRTH

20/10/1998 

SIGNED

01/07/2017

COUNTRY

England.jpgEngland

N’Guessan, 18, who helped Blackpool beat Burnley to the North-West Youth Alliance title and win the Lancashire FA Youth Cup in 2016/17, joined the Clarets on a two-year deal with the option of a further 12 months.

He previously made it as far as the bench for the Seasiders in a Checkatrade Trophy and also spent a spell on a work experience loan with Evo-Stik Northern Premier League side Bamber Bridge.

The central midfielder was a regular in the under-23s in his first season at Turf Moor and started the 2018/19 in impressive style.

Ankle surgery reduced his game time either side of Christmas but N'Guessan returned fit by the end of the season to earn a new 12-month contract. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He was at Blackpool, now Burnley and is ‘English’. 

Biography

DATE OF BIRTH

20/10/1998 

SIGNED

01/07/2017

COUNTRY

England.jpgEngland

N’Guessan, 18, who helped Blackpool beat Burnley to the North-West Youth Alliance title and win the Lancashire FA Youth Cup in 2016/17, joined the Clarets on a two-year deal with the option of a further 12 months.

He previously made it as far as the bench for the Seasiders in a Checkatrade Trophy and also spent a spell on a work experience loan with Evo-Stik Northern Premier League side Bamber Bridge.

The central midfielder was a regular in the under-23s in his first season at Turf Moor and started the 2018/19 in impressive style.

Ankle surgery reduced his game time either side of Christmas but N'Guessan returned fit by the end of the season to earn a new 12-month contract. 

Also qualified to play for Ivory Coast as is Dany. I've no idea if there is a link but Auxerre jumping off a page does have certain connotations. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Doubt it from Dave’s post. 

All roads lead back to Auxerre. I’m waiting for Dino to announce he’s signing his love child who was brought up there. 

:laught30: 👍

Just now, BP1960 said:

yes he played two friendlies iirc and with only a little exaggeration was messi-esque. I think he went to leicester development squad. Never to be heard from again. This was right at the start of Abdallahs reign of terror and we were all full of hope.

7 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

BO said a while ago we tried in summer but wylde turned us down. Maybe he was telling the truth after all

Thought Barry was only there for his safety experience. Whats hes doing getting involved with bids for players...

1 hour ago, youngen said:

Thought Barry was only there for his safety experience. Whats hes doing getting involved with bids for players...

Is this the latest example of OWTB whispers? 

AL says Barry offers valuable H&S experience becomes Barry is ONLY there for his H&S experience...? 

17 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

AL says Barry offers valuable H&S experience becomes Barry is ONLY there for his H&S experience...? 

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

26 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Yeah, everyone know as it's a matter of record he's the HR guy, dealing with Corney's disciplinaries. 

1 hour ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

Or Shitpeas has fucked up every job the club has given him so AL has said 'go and check all the fire extinguishers and see if fire doors are unlocked or summert' just to get rid of the buffoon, and they presto he is now the H&S officer 🤣

Archived