Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be making signings now to hit the ground running next season or scrape a playoff spot this. 

If he's sticking with Big Arms, or replacing him with better, this should be an 18 month "project" from right now. 

8 or 9 of next seasons starters building understanding with each other now with 2 or 3 quality additions that represent upgrades in the summer. 

30 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

And Sam McCallum moving from Coventry to Norwich for an estimated 3.5million!

Both this and the Matheson deals make George's deal to Rangers seem a bit shit

Matheson has two seasons of first team experience and hes what, 16? 17?. George had 2 seasons of first team and he was 22? And a league below. Not really a problem with any of the prices we or anyone else has got. All good deals

On 1/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, Ackey said:

I will lock the tread if needed.

Take the Politics and other shite to the Taproom and leave people to call each other cunts about football no politics, please. 

We all need to tread carefully in these perilous times. I'm tyred sick of the Lemmies and what they're doing to my club.

1 hour ago, Chris15Arm said:

Matheson has two seasons of first team experience and hes what, 16? 17?. George had 2 seasons of first team and he was 22? And a league below. Not really a problem with any of the prices we or anyone else has got. All good deals

Correct! I think we got a fair price for Edmundson.

Archived