Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, disjointed said:

The owner will spend buckets of money fighting it, could take a while to resolve. 

Sure will. UEFA have had it in for City for a while now.

UEFA  marking it's own homework.

Loads of clubs will be thinking there but for the grace of god/UEFA.  Well English clubs anyway. 

13 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Iacovitti signed a 2 year deal. One of the reasons Scholes left I believe - a pre contract was signed without his approval 

Any Conference teams looking for a full back who won’t/can’t tackle? He’s their man!! ⚽

2 hours ago, astottie said:

Loads of clubs will be thinking there but for the grace of god/UEFA.  Well English clubs anyway. 

How long has Pep been at City? Has he achieved Brexit faster than Theresa and Boris managed to do? 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, astottie said:

Bingo. Lots of leaks from the investigation. The bloke who did the grassing is apparently doing bird in his native Portugal. UEFA acting as detective, prosecution and judge (who does that sound like). 

Can't see City getting banned at all. 

13 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Iacovitti has another year...

13 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Iacovitti signed a 2 year deal. One of the reasons Scholes left I believe - a pre contract was signed without his approval 

Jesus wept I thought we could get rid in the summer.

15 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Iacovitti has another year...

Yes I thought that was the case; thank you for the confirmation.

The debacle surrounding this one player alone illustrates how inept we have become as a club.

Iacovitti - shows just how bent the ownership of this club is.  Scholes walked because this lad was signed on a two-year deal.  Surely when Scholes was dead against the signing, alarm bells should have rung out?

Yet we’re here a season on, now trying to offload him to non-league - because nobody at our level want him or any of Mo’s other signings.  Our playing budget has been decimated through this fuckwit dictated the signing of quantity over quality.  Every single one he’s signed over the last 12 months either can’t make the team or are being off-loaded or have been bought off.  Yet Mo is still in place!

Same applies for this current manager.  Acquires a decent striker at this level but the cuts off the supply and plays him deep.  Yet Dino will be still in place for this season at least...wouldn’t surprise me if he’s here the whole of next season too.

Corruption, nepotism... the owner and his brother couldn’t spot a player or a manager even if they were trapped in a lift with Messi and Mourinho.

5 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Iacovitti - shows just how bent the ownership of this club is.  Scholes walked because this lad was signed on a two-year deal.  Surely when Scholes was dead against the signing, alarm bells should have rung out?

Yet we’re here a season on, now trying to offload him to non-league - because nobody at our level want him or any of Mo’s other signings.  Our playing budget has been decimated through this fuckwit dictated the signing of quantity over quality.  Every single one he’s signed over the last 12 months either can’t make the team or are being off-loaded or have been bought off.  Yet Mo is still in place!

Same applies for this current manager.  Acquires a decent striker at this level but the cuts off the supply and plays him deep.  Yet Dino will be still in place for this season at least...wouldn’t surprise me if he’s here the whole of next season too.

Corruption, nepotism... the owner and his brother couldn’t spot a player or a manager even if they were trapped in a lift with Messi and Mourinho.

He did give the fans a ‘present’ with menig. . 👀

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:40 PM, Lukers1 said:

Ha ha ha ha, I remember that!!!!. I’d rather have had Quincy ME than that Quincy Menig fraud or whatever his name was....

He did score the winner at home to Blackburn (25 seconds in)...his one and only goal in his 14 games 🙃

a couple of other decent goals on this compilation too. My favourite being Holloway with a Placide assist.

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

He did score the winner at home to Blackburn (25 seconds in)...his one and only goal in his 14 games 🙃

a couple of other decent goals on this compilation too. My favourite being Holloway with a Placide assist.

Quincy ME might have been some use in tackling a global pandemic Big Dog, not sure Queensy Menig would be   

Archived