Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Supporters of a last season championship club  can’t understand why a player, who  they have not  not seen as he  has not kicked a ball for them in the championship, hasn’t been loaned to the championship.? ....you are spot on I can’t help myself thinking of the illogicality of that claim .

How do you know they haven’t seen him? And don’t you think that the fact that Leeds have recently given him

a 4 year extension on his contract indicates that he’s highly rated over there and that he might just have the potential to make his mark in League 2? 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

How do you know they haven’t seen him? And don’t you think that the fact that Leeds have recently given him

a 4 year extension on his contract indicates that he’s highly rated over there and that he might just have the potential to make his mark in League 2? 

I have no idea and neither do you.....4 hours ago like me you  had never heard of him 

18 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I have no idea and neither do you.....4 hours ago like me you  had never heard of him 

I’d never heard of Denis Irwin, or Earl Barrett, or Paul Warhurst, or Jack Byrne either. They all turned out to be pretty good. Give the lad a chance. Bielsa obviously rates him - hence the contract extension - I’m pretty sure he will have seen him. 

8 hours ago, Gary1906 said:

I’d never heard of Denis Irwin, or Earl Barrett, or Paul Warhurst, or Jack Byrne either. They all turned out to be pretty good. Give the lad a chance. Bielsa obviously rates him - hence the contract extension - I’m pretty sure he will have seen him. 

Lets add the names Sam Surridge, Connor Ripley and Daniel Iversen to that list also 😉

33 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Lets add the names Sam Surridge, Connor Ripley and Daniel Iversen to that list also 😉

Yes but we are saying they are good players after we have seen them not 4 hours after having first heard of them.
The discussion here is that members are saying he is good because they say Leeds fans think he should have gone on loan to a championship club.....all I am saying is that until 6 weeks ago he was at a championship club and did not get a kick for them or for the fans to see . It is illogical

9 hours ago, Gary1906 said:

Who is not giving him a chance?  The only people judging him on here are the ones who have declared he is a top players...we are even being told he will bring on Whelan. Whelan already has the tee shirt this bloke is bringing as does CBJ as does Delaney .....

25 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Who is not giving him a chance?  The only people judging him on here are the ones who have declared he is a top players...we are even being told he will bring on Whelan. Whelan already has the tee shirt this bloke is bringing as does CBJ as does Delaney .....

They are going off what their fans say in the media, after all ours are usually right about our own. I include yourself of course.

23 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Go on Mary, I'll add a bit more onto your likkul pile of attention. BP has said a top player could bring on Whelan. The general concensus is that: if a Premier League manager rates him; fans of said club rate him and Latics fans who've seen him rate him, he is a welcome signing. Please quote everyone that fall into your category: "the ones who have declared he is a top players" (sic). 

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Go on Mary, I'll add a bit more onto your likkul pile of attention. BP has said a top player could bring on Whelan. The general concensus is that: if a Premier League manager rates him; fans of said club rate him and Latics fans who've seen him rate him, he is a welcome signing. Please quote everyone that fall into your category: "the ones who have declared he is a top players" (sic). 

See Monty 15 hours ago “ top player”.   ...see BP  15 hours ago “ Quality”  ....you can read the rest for yourself

54 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Yes but we are saying they are good players after we have seen them not 4 hours after having first heard of them.
The discussion here is that members are saying he is good because they say Leeds fans think he should have gone on loan to a championship club.....all I am saying is that until 6 weeks ago he was at a championship club and did not get a kick for them or for the fans to see . It is illogical

🤪

52 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Who is Delaney?

He is either a good lad who will get stuck in, do some good on the pitch and go on to better things, or be an over privileged , over paid can't be arsed prick or something in between. We've seen examples of all three. End of October we might have an idea which he is. I'll reserve comment until then. I'm hoping for the first.

3 hours ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

See Monty 15 hours ago “ top player”.   ...see BP  15 hours ago “ Quality”  ....you can read the rest for yourself

'Top player by all accounts'

Not learning to read or even comprehend meaning in your formative years may be holding you back.

20 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

He's mega by all accounts, top signing 💪🏻

If he's as good as people are saying, we probably won't have him for the agreed full season. Some L1 or Championship club will come in and offer Leeds a better deal in January.

Archived