• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

I’m not saying we’ll do anything this season, I’m as disappointed as most with the standard of football we’re seeing but at the moment BUT we’re unbeaten in four and picking points up.   As

Hahahahaha you said member...

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Yeah that's it, it was Croft. Think he scored too. 

Back then they showed a desire to play for the club, not sure if many of the loanees nowadays have the same attitude.

Might be something to do with not wanting to come to play for this owner though as word gets round the club is a shambles.

31 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Back then they showed a desire to play for the club, not sure if many of the loanees nowadays have the same attitude.

Might be something to do with not wanting to come to play for this owner though as word gets round the club is a shambles.

Lawlor seems to have the right attitude as did Lang and, to a lesser extent admittedly, Surridge. 

We're looking for a CB. This fella would seem to fit the current owners/directors profile. Cheap and available, no doubt!! 🤣😂

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2020/1016/1171942-ex-liverpool-prospect-admits-hatchet-job-on-dan-clearly/

No new recruits I see... it's nearly 5 O clock... isn't that the deadline?? Que De La Paz, Maouche and someone Mo found walking the street in a football kit in Dubai... 

Edited by ChrisRichard
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, ChrisRichard said:

No new recruits I see... it's nearly 5 O clock... isn't that the deadline?? Que De La Paz, Maouche and someone Mo found walking the street in a football kit in Dubai... 

I'd take both ZDLP and maouche right now

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

Hopefully Bilboe will stop a few strikers baggins against us.

Ha, the irony that ShireBlue posted about Bilboe. Him and Gandalfie McCalmont should work well together.