Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Heard a little whisper this morning that we are after Matty Warburton. Just released at Northampton, previously at Stockport...

Curle thinks highly of him, so much so he loaned him out to Yeovil in October. He's a qualified teacher. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Hahaha. Excellent. 

I think he's only 18, but they obviously see his potential lies elsewhere. Apparently he's a RB and he's 'extremely competitive,' which might be code for he runs around but he's a bit crap. We shall see.

CBJ about to sign a two year deal with Burton. I'm surprised he can be arsed to pick up the pen.

Maybe big arms could give him a lift? 

I loved the comment “Oliver travels well with the ball” 😂

I’m sure they said the same about me in my younger days. On the coach to away games for the school at Chadderton, Bolton, Rivington etc, I often had a ball on my lap.

7 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Micah Richards is on telly a lot these days, and still my blood pressure rises when i see him (nothing to do with the lad, of course). Great, Vaughan and we have another 15 years of it. It should finish me off....

Oliver Kilner joins us from United - do we know anything about him?

My blood pressure also goes up, mainly because as a pundit Richards is down at Lineker’s level, i.e. abysmal.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:00 PM, oafcmetty said:

If you don't mind reading a view from the red shite:

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/academy/oldham-sign-manchester-united-youngster-oliver-kilner/

"Oldham head of recruitment Paul Ogden" - is he on @singe's staff list?

He is!
But Head of Recruitment for the Academy, as we know quite a difference between that and the first team!

On 6/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, Worcester Owl said:

I loved the comment “Oliver travels well with the ball” 😂

I’m sure they said the same about me in my younger days. On the coach to away games for the school at Chadderton, Bolton, Rivington etc, I often had a ball on my lap.

BGS?

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Gloom and doom rumours Curle isn't happy with the lack of recruitment.

Let's see some good signings soon to dispel this.

Well if he actually spent more time on player recruitment than doing interviews with the Oldham Times he actually might see some progress..He can certainly talk a good game🤔

21 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Well if he actually spent more time on player recruitment than doing interviews with the Oldham Times he actually might see some progress..He can certainly talk a good game🤔

A future as a politician looms.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

A future as a politician looms.

He's done about 3 interviews this week with them..I keep expecting to see a little bit of transfer news coming out of the club  but no what we get is  Keith telling us for the 8th time  what us supporters should expect from him and his team going forward .. 

18 minutes ago, andya said:

Harry kewel named Barnet manager wonder if he will take some of the crap players we got to Barnet and do us a favour 

Actually a good move for Harry is that, and given time I believe he could have a bit of success at Barnet..

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

if You are referring to the one they have reported today he said that weeks ago 

they are drip feeding one interview 

Archived