Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mick26 said:

It's all gone very quiet down at BP, no training videos or interviews - anyone managed to have a look at Chapel Road to see if loads of triallists are there?

DMaarms on Twitter has said at least one in this week plus Blackwood's and McAleny's departures to be confirmed this week

if the owners are seious they should sign up paul mullin on free transfer he just rejected offer stay at promoted cambridge think curle could get on him and sign him up as he score the goals fire us up

15 minutes ago, andya said:

if the owners are seious they should sign up paul mullin on free transfer he just rejected offer stay at promoted cambridge think curle could get on him and sign him up as he score the goals fire us up

He's rejected an offer at a promoted team and you think he'd come here!!

2 hours ago, johnboy said:

mick22.yes me.my flat over looks training centre.had a peep yesterday subject to covid rules.saw a trailest 2nd keep,6ft with bun.looks french .

Are you sure it wasn't a croissant?

45 minutes ago, andya said:

In talks with Middlesbrough

The players have been back since 23rd June I think but there’s been absolutely f*** all about it on the web site……….what a bloody shite set up we’ve got, talk about reconnecting with supporters!!!

10 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

The players have been back since 23rd June I think but there’s been absolutely f*** all about it on the web site……….what a bloody shite set up we’ve got, talk about reconnecting with supporters!!!

They put loads of pictures on Twitter when they first returned...

Archived