Transfer Rumours

The right back I mentioned on the squad movements thread a few weeks ago who we asked to come in for pre season and prove his fitness, is Craig Jones (ex bury).

This was pre Wellens sacking though so I don't know if it's still on.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

1 ballwinning midfielder

1 left back

2 wide men

1 centre back

2 strikers

1 goalkeeper

That’s 8 isn’t it? ?

picky? Me? Nah...?

Well the above comes to eight more than half a team then. 

42 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Another target we’ve missed out on...

You do know Fleetwood are in a higher division and that, generally, professional sportsmen like to compete at the highest level they can? 

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

You do know Fleetwood are in a higher division and that, generally, professional sportsmen like to compete at the highest level they can? 

Imagine if I made a post saying we'll never get Spurr because we're shite... #CantWin

2 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

That's not what he said though, is it?

He was giving a reason as to why Spurr didnt sign for us. The reason is spot on. All im saying is, if I had said that Spurr wouldnt want to play for us I would be absolutely slaughtered. 

15 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

He was giving a reason as to why Spurr didnt sign for us. The reason is spot on. All im saying is, if I had said that Spurr wouldnt want to play for us I would be absolutely slaughtered. 

Agreed. It's all in the tone.

Any team could walk this league if the manager can generate a work ethic and team spirit to collectively implement simple systems.  Will always have round pegs in square holes, but a below average set of players working their arses off for each other to a good plan will trump above average players working their own.  

No 'I' in team but there is in ' lazy bone idle bastards'

In FB we trust. 

Why is our rumour feed on Twitter and here like a bloody episode of 3-2-1?

”maybe” even found some money.  Not very conclusive it it?  Then a couple of our fans claiming “told you so” when the night before was some reference to the next 48 hours will be popcorn viewing.

If indeed AL is loaded, has sorted the banking issue in the UK and now we can sign players then why not state that rather than the riddles?!

We’ve normally released next seasons shirt by now...even if that happens it gives us a glimmer that there’s a future past August for us.

10 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

”maybe” even found some money.  Not very conclusive it it?  Then a couple of our fans claiming “told you so” when the night before was some reference to the next 48 hours will be popcorn viewing.

If indeed AL is loaded, has sorted the banking issue in the UK and now we can sign players then why not state that rather than the riddles?!

We’ve normally released next seasons shirt by now...even if that happens it gives us a glimmer that there’s a future past August for us.

Nixon only talks in riddles and I don’t really believe a word he’s says. But I’m holding onto this as gospel!

14 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Sports direct are the reason for the delay on the kit.

Archived