MK Dons - Starting X1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite my incessant moaning for the past few months I’m glad the season is starting again. I’ve genuinely never wanted a gaffer to succeed more than I do Frankie. Obviously I have my reservations about his ability with him being a rookie but he seems like a top bloke. How ace would it be be to get promoted with a club legend as gaffer? Please prove my whining wrong and put 3 past these club stealing wankers... 

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Despite my incessant moaning for the past few months I’m glad the season is starting again. I’ve genuinely never wanted a gaffer to succeed more than I do Frankie. Obviously I have my reservations about his ability with him being a rookie but he seems like a top bloke. How ace would it be be to get promoted with a club legend as gaffer? Please prove my whining wrong and put 3 past these club stealing wankers... 

Well said sir. 

Good shouts. 

I've also never been so pissed off. Not since i started watching Oldham in 1974. i was actually really very sad about what happened last season. I didn't think 'oh well.' I was very angry. I still love the club with passion. Middle aged man syndrome? Perhaps.

The ex manager and players didn't feel that type of pain.  They really couldn't give a shit.

Goodbye. Seriously - just fuck off.

Contrast someone who does give a shit. Hello Frankie. A man with a latics soul. One of our own. God, i hope you succeed. I really hope you, and i mean you, do the business.  

9 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Good shouts. 

I've also never been so pissed off. Not since i started watching Oldham in 1974. i was actually really very sad about what happened last season. I didn't think 'oh well.' I was very angry. I still love the club with passion. Middle aged man syndrome? Perhaps.

The ex manager and players didn't feel that type of pain.  They really couldn't give a shit.

Contrast someone who does give a shit. Hello Frankie. A man with a latics soul. One of our own. God, i hope you succeed. I really hope you, and i mean you, do the business.  

This post could have been written by me. From the dates to the sentiment.  

Well said. 

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

We could lose 7-0 tomorrow and still prove your moaning wrong come the end of the season ?

but I agree, whether we are in the walk the league camp, mid table wankery camp or the razor blade relegation camp, it all starts again tomorrow and I can’t wait. We all want the same thing - a successful Oldham Athletic and whether you wanted Ishmael Miller or not let’s all get behind the team to a man and see what happens.. and let’s remember that whatever result tomorrow win lose or draw does not define a season 

I was devastated at end of last eat but think we may well have needed it. Very optimistic for the season ahead. Looking at the starting 11 I think we have more than enough talent in there to be a threat and I like how Bunn has started. We have good experience also. Mk will be up there so will be a tough test today but really Trainline if off the field settles Down we could mount a challenge. Reading through the LG 2 ins and outs there aren’t many good players coming in to this league. Just hoping the likes of Miller Baxter coke have the drive to be successful. Anyway going to back us today, 2-1 win 

13 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

I was devastated at end of last eat but think we may well have needed it. Very optimistic for the season ahead. Looking at the starting 11 I think we have more than enough talent in there to be a threat and I like how Bunn has started. We have good experience also. Mk will be up there so will be a tough test today but really Trainline if off the field settles Down we could mount a challenge. Reading through the LG 2 ins and outs there aren’t many good players coming in to this league. Just hoping the likes of Miller Baxter coke have the drive to be successful. Anyway going to back us today, 2-1 win 

An unfortunate grouping of words?

11 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Good shouts. 

Couldn't have put it better myself, to a word and like yourself, I first began my Latics journey back in 1974.

Last season's relegation felt like the end of the world but now I've calmed down and see that it might have been a blessing in disguise. 

Hopefully the players will run through walls for Frank and Andy, 

With hope, we can all get back on track starting today and be back where we should really be at the end of the season. 

Archived