Morecombe (h) - Prediction Thread - 2018/19

Stevie_J

9 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I wasn't able to enter my prediction in time because the site said an update was in progress, but here goes anyway

Latics 2-0 Morcambe

HT 0-0

Baxter

Sorry about that. We’ll allow any posts or edits up to 7:45 in the circumstances. 

Oafc1895’s prediction: latics 2-0 morecambe (0-0) Jose 3829

On 2/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, lookersstandandy said:

Latics 3 Shrimps 0 [HT 1-0]

MaoucheBaxter

New one on me, some shite rules being played here to be fair.

So I qualify, a late edit is accepted (unfairly) to force me into a play off then another edit via Twitter which wasn't displayed till after the goal was scored knocks me out :applause1:

Rightly or wrongly I made a mistake with my entry for the Morecambe away fixture and lost all the points I'd accrued but now it seems the goalposts have changed.

Edited by yarddog73

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

New one on me, some shite rules being played here to be fair.

So I qualify, a late edit is accepted (unfairly) to force me into a play off then another edit via Twitter which wasn't displayed till after the goal was scored knocks me out :applause1:

Rightly or wrongly I made a mistake with my entry for the Morecambe away fixture and lost all the points I'd accrued but now it seems the goalposts have changed.

Fuck it, you can have my place in the second round.

17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Steve you need to have something to aim for, I would say concentrate on the cup, I will forfeit if it makes it easier as I am about to launch a charge on the league title. 

I really don't but thanks for the offer.  Don't give up on the league and cup double.