League Tables 11.08.18

Bristolatic

The second game of the season sees more points scored than in the first game and, of course, it’s the first opportunity for some movement in the tables. No attendance points were scored in any division. The gate was so much lower than any of us expected; just 1,915 home fans. At that rate, they’ll all come in the same taxi when they come to Boundary Park.

In the Premier League, oafcmetty and stevesidg led the way with 11 points each, moving the latter up from bottom place to 2nd, but it is still early days. disjointed managed to break his 1-1 habit (shame really, it would have worked a treat!) and that dropped him 9 places down the table. Ex_pat move up 8 places, whilst JoeP and DavidCollinge fell 5 places. Sticking to old principles, singe didn’t post a prediction, but it did him no harm last season.

In the Championship, only 3 players predicted a draw, with Benja the pick of the bunch picking up 8 points, taking over from aidan_latics at the top. BP1960 and yarddog73 climbed 6 places, youngen, HarryBosch and JohnnyPimp were up 5, but josh_latics fell 6 places.

Dave_Og was the best performer in League 1, scoring 9 points, but the highest movers were leeslover (up 9) and maximus1267 (up 8). Going in the opposite direction were Brisbaneblue (down 8) and mick26 (down 7). Brisbaneblue didn’t help his cause by forgetting to post a prediction. As he is probably about 12,000 miles away, he was most likely asleep. L1onheartNew posted “Own Goal” as first Latics scorer. It doesn’t count. Predict a Latics player and, if the first goal is an og, whoever scores the next one (if we manage two in one game) is first Latics scorer.

Premier League

tQ9eple.jpg

jn5D32p.jpg

Championship

xprOcFa.jpg

Yr4X7fc.jpg

League 1

oymzCon.jpg

lCTkONh.jpg

8pS8fIt.jpg

On 8/13/2018 at 3:49 PM, lookersstandandy said:

@singe & @Brisbaneblue, please read the following post;

Hi, I'm away at the moment and can only see the link to the whole 6 pages, was there anything specific? Or just me missing my entry v FGR?! 

I was sure I'd done it bit was on my phone travelling so I don't think it posted. 

48 minutes ago, singe said:

Hi, I'm away at the moment and can only see the link to the whole 6 pages, was there anything specific? Or just me missing my entry v FGR?! 

I was sure I'd done it bit was on my phone travelling so I don't think it posted. 

It was just a reminder to follow the Prediction League twitter account and consider adding yourself to the email/txt message reminder service if you think it would help. Seems like you might be fine however. Best of luck. Hope you’re having an enjoyable time away.

11 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

It was just a reminder to follow the Prediction League twitter account and consider adding yourself to the email/txt message reminder service if you think it would help. Seems like you might be fine however. Best of luck. Hope you’re having an enjoyable time away.

Cheers, already following too. 

?

I think I have earned a reputation somewhat unfairly here. As someone who I respect Bristol please don't get caught up in the same way of thinking as Andy. As for the 9 place drop it was hardly a fall from grace as I only had the 1 point previously.

A long way to go and once I adjust to the game being played in a lower division you could just see fireworks.